www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Oukitel U7 Plus - Nougat TWRP and stock rom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
on 7?

everything, all the built in stuff, I did all the google stuff as well but you might not want to.

on 6?

everything except 'applock' as deleting that causes reboots at every screen lock, cant even freeze it as it unfreezes itself Sad
Hello guys i have a problem i lost my IMEI and i cant make it work i try many things now i stuck on Maui Meta and i need the bplgu/modem file for the MT6737M for the Oukitel U7 Plus i use the filles on that Thread i make all work Flashed Custom Rom Twrp Install Root everything but no IMEI.I didnt take back up and i format all the phone
can someone give me bplgu/modem file for 6737M??
(2017-08-16, 00:22)dante44 Wrote: [ -> ]can someone give me bplgu/modem file for 6737M??

Have you flashed latest stock rom, either marshmallow OR Nougat using SPFlash tools?
And after trying both of those you have no IMEI? I lost mine when I flashed something, I forget what, and flashing marshmallow stock rom I had no IMEI. I had to flash stock nougat which DID show the IMEI, make a nvram backup from that, then flash marshmallow again which had no IMEI and restore my nvram backup into that.

Failing that, what backup file do you need that I can get from SPFlash tools, I'm not using MMeta as I dont like that program.
Hello, please, could someone upload the Nougat modem database file (MDxxxxxxxx) for the ROM ? I need it to restore the lost IMEI with SN writer tool...Crying
Thanks !
(2017-08-17, 16:29)dalumetal Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, please, could someone upload the Nougat modem database file (MDxxxxxxxx) for the ROM ? I need it to restore the lost IMEI with SN writer tool...Crying
Thanks !
which file? located where? in the firmware or from a phone?

this file?: HCT6737M_65_N_MDBIN_PCB01_MT6735_S00.elf
Hi guys i am trying to flash my mobile with stock ROM and it keeps giving me this message "S_FT_ENABLE-DRAM_FAIL (0xFC0)",my mobile is dead meaning that it is hard bricked and when i connect it to PC it just keeps connecting and disconnecting which is this "S_FT_ENABLE-DRAM_FAIL (0xFC0)" is showing,does anyone know the solution to this ?
Note:I have right drivers for my device,Tried flashing with all three options using download,firmare upgrade and format option,this didnt help
2-Tried flushing preloader first,that didnt help too
3-tried olding volme buttons that didnt help too
(2017-09-09, 15:45)razerX Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys i am trying to flash my mobile with stock ROM and it keeps giving me this message "S_FT_ENABLE-DRAM_FAIL (0xFC0)",my mobile is dead meaning that it is hard bricked and when i connect it to PC it just keeps connecting and disconnecting which is this "S_FT_ENABLE-DRAM_FAIL (0xFC0)" is showing,does anyone know the solution to this ?
Note:I have right drivers for my device,Tried flashing with all three options using download,firmare upgrade and format option,this didnt help
2-Tried flushing preloader first,that didnt help too
3-tried olding volme buttons that didnt help too

Hi.

Take a look at the next thread :

http://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/Thr...er-2%C2%B0

There is your error (0xFC0).

Regards
(2017-09-11, 02:23)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

Take a look at the next thread :

http://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/Thr...er-2%C2%B0

There is your error (0xFC0).

Regards

Good morning Cleopatra Tongue

very nice to meet you Lub

I'm Vincenzo from Italy

I have a problem, if you can help me solve it

I have a U7 Plus and it broke the display, I bought on ebay the replacement, but assembled you see everything white Sad

the seller told me that I have to update the S.O. to 7 nougat and the display will work .. but how if my old display is broken and the new one is all white?

sob ..

thanks for any advice

Kiss

hello also to everyone guys in the forum Thumbs Up

Vincent.
Using SPflash tools, you plug the phone into the PC when it is turned off, so you dont need the display. SPtools on the PC will tell you when it is finished, then you unplug the phone THEN turn it on.
And if the screen is working, then it 'should' boot up as normal. According to the seller anyway.
Personally, I cant see it making any difference WHAT android version you have installed, it will still be white IMO but give it a try, you dont need a working screen to flash the upgraded OS.
@TaddyPPP :

Ciao Vincenzo,

a quanto pare ho un ambasciatore (il suo nome รจ @robneymcplum ).
Comunque, ti ha dato un ottimo parere.
Anch'io ti avrei detto la medesima cosa.

Big Grin

Un saluto.

------------------------------------------------------------------

in English language :

Hello Vincent,

Apparently, it seems that I have an ambassador (he is called @robneymcplum ).
However, he is given you a valid opinion.
I would have given you the same opinion.

Big Grin

Regards
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8