www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Oukitel U7 Plus - Nougat TWRP and stock rom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2018-09-29, 02:47)Merida901 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Cleopatra,

I would like to ask for your help. I seem to have been lost in this firmware flashing… My father damaged the digitizer on his U7 Plus and I ordered a new one. Unfortunately the whole screen was just white after installing, that is when I found out that if I flash a new firmware on it it will be fine. Well, I downloaded the stock rom v09 from needrom and flashed it. Good news: the digitizer is ok, but the system crashes after the logo. (some kind of UI error). I wanted to go into recovery, but there was nothing in there! This is when I flashed your recovery only (3.1). Good news, the recovery works! But after swiping and formatting everything the phone stops at the logo.
After reading all your descriptions I realised that the mistake I made is that I did not flash the correct stock rom! (v17) Finally I found it on the oukitel home page, but if I want to flash it the SP tool says: The scatter file format is invalid! (0xc0030001) There is no text before the ###### General Setting in the scatter file, so the solution must be something else.

Could you please help me, what am I doing wrong? Is is possible to flash v17 from an Sd card with the help of your receovery?
Many thanks and kind regards,
Krisztián

Hello Merida901,

Just out of curiosity, try the next solution :

1) Copy the entire folder (the sub-folder inside the rar) called "OUKITEL_U7_PLUS_V17.0_20170711".
2) Paste it onto your desktop.
3) Flash it with the next version of SP Flash Tool :

http://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=18366&pid=78365#pid78365

Use the option "Firmware Upgrade" (onto SP Flash Tool).
Dear Cleopatra, 
Thank you, unfortunately it is the same error message.
(2018-09-29, 03:46)Merida901 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Cleopatra, 
Thank you, unfortunately it is the same error message.

My bad!!!!! Now I copied the folder where there are no chinese letters at all and it worked so far!!!!!!

Thank you, you are a genius!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8