www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Neken N6 root
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello!

Can someone please tell me how can i root this phone? Tried with every possible software and it wont work.

Thank you!
Hello Tom,

Welcome to the forum. Please follow the root sticky in this forum.
Rooting this phone is a pain in the ass. Everytime you think you've got it, the next reboot it is gone again...
(2013-12-05, 20:58)SAEN Wrote: [ -> ]Rooting this phone is a pain in the ass. Everytime you think you've got it, the next reboot it is gone again...

Hmmm... Before you re-boot is SuperSU popping up asking for permissions when running an app that requires root? Have you run a root-checker before rebooting? I'm wondering if the root isn't properly being injected.
(2013-12-05, 21:15)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-05, 20:58)SAEN Wrote: [ -> ]Rooting this phone is a pain in the ass. Everytime you think you've got it, the next reboot it is gone again...

Hmmm... Before you re-boot is SuperSU popping up asking for permissions when running an app that requires root? Have you run a root-checker before rebooting? I'm wondering if the root isn't properly being injected.

Jup, it does just that, and root-checker says it is rooted... But there remains the problem that it won't update the SU binaries.
(2013-12-06, 20:53)SAEN Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-05, 21:15)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]

Jup, it does just that, and root-checker says it is rooted... But there remains the problem that it won't update the SU binaries.

Have you gone through and used the various root methods from the sticky?
Yesterday I tried with two tools of this forum in my neken n6 just purchased. It was succesfull with [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] . The only thing is that i hate to have a chinese superuser system app installed. Somebody knows how to change it to other superuser app (google play)?. I have tried a pair of things with no luck.
You should be able to install SuperSU or SuperUser and it will take over. Just install it straight from Play.
I aan install it, but the new superuser can not take control over the other chinese. Beside that, before that i try to update the binaries, and all go well except in the last step (when try to write to /system or something like that...)

Any idea???
(2013-12-07, 19:34)ferdinandus Wrote: [ -> ]I aan install it, but the new superuser can not take control over the other chinese. Beside that, before that i try to update the binaries, and all go well except in the last step (when try to write to /system or something like that...)

Any idea???

Try to freeze or uninstall KingUser. Then install SuperSU or SuperUser. Have you used a root checker to make sure you're properly rooted?
Pages: 1 2 3