www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Open Thread] Aliexpress Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
any suggestion or solution ?
(2013-12-29, 21:32)testwater2 Wrote: [ -> ]any suggestion or solution ?

Suggestion or solution for what? This is Aliexpress Review thread.
First, i'm sorry ,my english isn't good.

My case:

I bought a smartphone. Has root of the problems that occurred with the sale of this product, the seller has changed the information on its website

I have received the device and is damaged: Connected the device to the mains, the battery does not charge , and connects to the computer does not detect that it is connected. I bought another cable , but the problem is the same. Once you have exhausted the battery who brought loaded, no load and the device is therefore completely unusable..

I have opened a dispute and the team of ALiExpress has closed the dispute without giving me any solution. I was unable to contact the claims center in any way.

The seller's information says that the device is a Goophone but not true. I asked a question to the manufacturer Goophone and I responded that this model is not a Goophone.

I think that aliexpres is degenerating, would have to be more careful with customers and check that sellers are honest, otherwise it will become an organization of scammers.

Today, on eBay you can buy the same items at the same price and guarantees in case of problems with the product or the seller are total

Aliexpres has grown and forgotten customer.

Regards
IVREO
Ivreo, Sorry to hear about this. I'm not surprised at all the AliExpress decided in the seller's favor. Aliexpress Escrow is mostly just smoke and mirrors, and generally if the China seller has proof they sent you something, you're crap out of luck.

Who was the seller? Did you try to contact the seller directly?

If you absolutely can't get any type of replacement or warranty repair, you can use a cheap external charger. I know it's not much of a solution, but I actually prefer this method with 2 batteries and battery swapping as opposed to having the phone 'tied' to a charger.

I use the cheap 'clamp' style. It takes a long time to fully charge (8-10 hours), but just do it overnight. It's no problem. That 9.99 Anker gets very good reviews, but not sure if it will fit your battery.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&field-keywords=universal+battery+charger&rh=n%3A2335752011%2Ck%3Auniversal+battery+charger
(2014-01-05, 17:37)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&field-keywords=universal+battery+charger&rh=n%3A2335752011%2Ck%3Auniversal+battery+charger

Thanks friend,

The store is "NO.1 Manufacturer". I have been exchanging messages for a while, but it has not helped. Part of their strategy, they sell fake items and then you dizzy but do not solve the problem.

Finally I have returned the device and I have made a complaint in VISA Europe   for my money back.

The article is a "Quad Core MTK6589 Goophone i5 i5 N2 + 5S Phone 4.0" 1136x640 IPS screen 2GB Ram Built-in 16-32GB Android phone Fully 1:1 original ", a fake iphone is also not Goophone as the seller says.

I think the problem was not the battery but something more serious because when connected to the computer does not recognize him.

I advise prospective buyers before buying a device in china, documenting seeking information regarding the device in serious pages like this.

Regards,
IVREO
I've just made my 6th order via Ali Express. My Ali Express history so far is one item delivered, three refunded, one disputed and escalated and one order in progress.

I've every confidence that I'll get a full refund on the escalated dispute as Ali Express have (so far) been very much on the ball when it comes to weeding out the rogues. The big downside is that on placing an order is that you can be waiting a month before you know whether you're going to get the item you ordered.

The seller with whom I've escalated the dispute has not sent the item and is trying to keep some of the money! I'm looking forward to leaving them feedback once this is resolved. Dodgy
hi ivreo

ask? for you have had success, to get your money back on visa? how did you do that? I also aliexpress Mlais mx69t ordered per canceled and seller has agreed. but I could not open disput, so I can get my money. if seller writes that he sends money back?! do you think that? I do not. there are $ 346!
The sellers on AliExpress obviously don't know what they're talking about. I asked if the GooApple i5S was rooted or not, they just answered "Yes, run Android 4.2.2 system". The phone I received says it has 2 GB RAM and a 1.2 GHz processor, but I think what I got was a fake Goophone i5S. A fake knockoff! From videos of other MT6572 based phones, I can easily tell that my phone is definitely not the MT6572 because it's so laggy compared to the ones in the video. I suspect the phone may be in fact an MT6577.
(2014-01-06, 02:48)Tafty Wrote: [ -> ]hi ivreo

ask? for you have had success, to get your money back on visa? how did you do that? I also aliexpress Mlais mx69t ordered per canceled and seller has agreed. but I could not open disput, so I can get my money. if seller writes that he sends money back?! do you think that? I do not. there are $ 346!

Through my bank that I have the VISA card. I have given proof of the return of the device and the bank makes management with VISA Europe.

Regards,
Hi ivreo,
What happened ultimately? Many will be interested to know the results. It can happen to anybody. Thanks if you inform us about the result.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7