www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Open Thread] Aliexpress Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Whatever you order from Aliexpress, don't expect the transaction to be as smooth as with a real shop. These people tend to take money, promise heaven on earth and let you then suffer with used or 2nd grade products. Specs are misleading, a new product promised arrives as a used one with wear and tear.

The complaints is painful and time consuming, no matter how much money you may be able to save in the first place, if something goes wrong (and with phones it will most likely) you pay big time for that saving.

Aliexpress may be okay for accessories, for electronics it is a real nightmare. And as long as the system does not resolve this mess by kicking out those many thieves and crooks, I would not recommend to buy anything from those so good to be true cheap offers.
I bought my iNew v3 from there. Everything as fine. Am I lucky? Pheww Smiling
(2014-01-19, 22:24)apple2005 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ivreo,
What happened ultimately? Many will be interested to know the results. It can happen to anybody. Thanks if you inform us about the result.

I will report the results in this thread. VISA asks you the guard as you have returned the item and after 15 days claims refund the amount to the seller, in this case AliExpress.

(Spanish: Yo informaré del resultado en este mismo hilo. VISA te pide el resguardo que justifica que has devuelto el artículo y a los 15 dias reclama la devolución del importe al vendedor, en este caso AliExpress. )

Regards,
IVREO
Great topic. I purchased few items that are below $10. All came fine after a month. I wouldn't risk buying expensive items.
Buy tempered glass screen protector at $6.14 as i remembered for my old sammy S3 and received the in 3 week with standard free shipping, thats all. No paypal, sux.
"Whatever you order from Aliexpress, don't expect the transaction to be as smooth as with a real shop. "

Stardust, I absolutely agree with you. However, if you start communication early and aggressively (with screencapped proof), you can make some headway. I got a complete 100% refund on dud microSD cards (without having to return them), and a partial refund on a knockoff S4 i9500 ($20 back on $150). Not perfect by far, and "Buyer Beware" definitely qualifies, but it's not the worst place to buy electronics if you are vigilant.
Unpleasant experience, most of the seller i came in contact didn't speak good english and sent poor quality products.
(2014-01-20, 13:39)naB4o Wrote: [ -> ]I bought my iNew v3 from there. Everything as fine. Am I lucky? Pheww Smiling
me too.i have the phone 2 days now .everything was fast and good comunication.the phone is v3-e 1.0.4 and for now is working very good.
got this a few weeks back

Droidbox IMX6

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I asked to get it pro loaded with everything so it took a few days for them to ship ,but once shipped, took like 5 days ( UPS internationsal)

Works like a charm - no complaints nice substitute for a full blown HTPC
( its only a dual core , but its stable)
but it beats the roku to shreds

no complaints - this is about the 15th item I have ordered from aliexpress without any issues.
I bought chinese tablet (90$) and chinese earplugs (8$) from aliexpress and I am very satisfied Smiling
Don't worry about your money, there is an ESCROW program.
Always check the feedback, it is better to pay little more and be sure you get what you want. Expansive stuff buy only from sellers with "diamonds".
Only thing i can complain about is the shipping... it sometimes take ages Tongue

(sorry for my bad english)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7