www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help needed for custom recovery for Neken N6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Tanks for your support.
No problem. If you figure it out, or get a CWM made that works, please let us know so we can post it for others.

The process really isn't difficult. Just take it one step at a time.
The same is the case with me. I cannot install CWM recovery neither through flash tools ( I tried different flash tools) nor with mobile uncle. With mobile uncle it simply reboots normally. I don't know where is the problem. I cannot even install Gapps. Nobody is coming up with a clear solution. Very sad. Such a good phone and we cannot utilise it.
try to unroot yr pone with [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], reboot, then root yr phone again.
then try to install yr Gapp

then try to flash the recovery to yr phone.

if u cannot boot into the recovery with vol up + power,
then try to reboot into the recovery tru app in yr phone like "quick boot" "fast boot" or mobile uncle
I got the stock Neken N6 firmware from Neken today (.tar file) and I managed to extract the original recovery.img and flash it to my phone with mobileuncle. The positive is now I can boot into recovery! Still need to find a way to put CWM onto it...
(2013-12-09, 18:52)superaction2 Wrote: [ -> ]I got the stock Neken N6 firmware from Neken today (.tar file) and I managed to extract the original recovery.img and flash it to my phone with mobileuncle. The positive is now I can boot into recovery! Still need to find a way to put CWM onto it...

Can you tell me how did you make contact with Neken? I can't find their email address.
I contacted them through ebay where I bought the phone.
(2013-12-09, 18:52)superaction2 Wrote: [ -> ]I got the stock Neken N6 firmware from Neken today (.tar file) and I managed to extract the original and flash it to my phone with mobileuncle. The positive is now I can boot into recovery! Still need to find a way to put CWM onto it...
Friend,
put up somewhere in the original recovery.img.
And how did you back?
THX!
Here you go: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Flash the file with mobileuncle. Could any kind soul patch this recovery image with cwm,please.. The process is too advanced for me to manage.
(2013-12-10, 03:57)superaction2 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Flash the file with mobileuncle. Could any kind soul patch this recovery image with cwm,please.. The process is too advanced for me to manage.

Many thanks to Smiling
Restored to original.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7