www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help needed for custom recovery for Neken N6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2013-12-12, 18:16)superaction2 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Its compressed .tar file so you need to uncompress it. Inside you find stock rcovery image as well. If you need cwm, just follow the instructions in this thread made by stevenma61 on how to patch recovery image with mtk tools. Worked for me.

I decompressed with winrar and 7zip. Both gave an error of corrupt file. Did you decompressed yourself? to see whether it is working with you or not?
(2013-12-12, 18:16)superaction2 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Its compressed .tar file so you need to uncompress it. Inside you find stock rcovery image as well. If you need cwm, just follow the instructions in this thread made by stevenma61 on how to patch recovery image with mtk tools. Worked for me.

Thank you all who helped.
Restored to factory status Smiling
I have a question, you have to phone me N6, text to speech?
Did you succeed to decompress the file? Because for me it gave an error.
(2013-12-13, 00:04)tzsolx Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I do not believe!!!
Now imei error Sad
(2013-12-13, 01:05)tzsolx Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I do not believe!!!
Now imei error Sad
Hi buddy,
I asked you whether you got error during decompression?
(2013-12-12, 23:10)apple2005 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I decompressed with winrar and 7zip. Both gave an error of corrupt file. Did you decompressed yourself? to see whether it is working with you or not?
Thanks again superaction2. I succeeded to install the ROM you provided. Actually I downloaded once again through my laptop ( Before I used my XP desktop). And it was correctly decompressed. After that I installed. Once gain thanks.
I decompressed the .tar file on my mac without any problems. I have not flashed this rom on my phone myself, only used the recovery image. Use with caution and on your own risk.
Pls somebody help this incredible.

the system is good, however invalid IMEI!

What do I do with this?
Glad it worked out for you apple2005!
(2013-12-13, 05:57)superaction2 Wrote: [ -> ]Glad it worked out for you apple2005!

Thanks a lot. Your ROM helped me a lot. But I wanted to flash MIUI ROM and failed through CWM recovery. I tried several MIUI ROMs but all failed. It is apparently installed but not booting beyond Neken Logo. It boots to Neken Logo which fades out and then restarts, and so on...One MIUI ROM boots to end but ultimately a blank screen...I don't know whether Neken has done something croockedness to not install any other ROM or what is the reason, I don't know?

Very tough phone to do whatever you want. Can any expert through some light as to what could be the reason? Did anybody succeed to install any custom ROM through CWM recovery?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7