www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Q] HELP: Phone locks-up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
OK, but there is no benifit of using a smart phone without internet /SIM data and usefull apps. Otherwise I would have bought a cheap/normal phone.

Anyways, even after the factory reset and reinstalling the ROM of KtK, the problem is still there, but with less frequency. once in a day or twice.

Bad thing about this is that, wheneve phone locks up or hangs, battery is drained noticeably. for example, if battery is at 80% and phone gets hanged for about hald an hour then when i remove battery and re-starts, battery is around 65%. and if phone is hanged for example 2 hours then it is 45%.

Can some one suggest any good solution. I liked the ROM "Hero H7500+ 4.2.1 ******** Mod By DzhYn (Port From Lenovo P780) ОБНОВЛЕНА 25.06.2013" but the problem is that it does not updates google apps from play store.

Did any one tried LeWa ROM ?
Please try without the data connection or any internet connection on the phone just to see if it will stop crashing. Then we will search for the application that crashes.
without data connection and wifi, there is no use of having a smart phone.

I am still facing the problem, and it comes very often, with all the ROMs I tried till yet.
(2014-02-03, 13:31)aliravian Wrote: [ -> ]without data connection and wifi, there is no use of having a smart phone.

I am still facing the problem, and it comes very often, with all the ROMs I tried till yet.

Just try to see if this is the problem with yours also... i know it is useless but it is more useless if it crashes every half an hour.
Tried LeWa ROM for two days only, and then I had to revert back to KtK because, LeWa ROM was a bit unstable during calls.
Phone hangs or switches off during a call on LeWa. Smiling
I guess there is NO competitor with Stock ROM.... there should be some good ROM as well Smiling
I also disconnected the Wifi/GPS/data connection and until now it did not lock up.
Yesterday I tried turning on the GPS and it locked after 1 hour.
I will keep everything off for 3 more days to confirm that the issue really comes from there.
What baseband version are you guys using?
Mine is MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WG.MP.V7.P1,2013/04/10
(2014-02-04, 20:42)tfvsc Wrote: [ -> ]What baseband version are you guys using?
Mine is MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WG.MP.V7.P1,2013/04/10

I am with this also.
So from my experience data connection or wireless crashes the phone.
You say that gps also crashes it.
I tried with internet on and a firewall blocking all the traffic and it still crashed.
So where should we troubleshoot, any suggestions?
well,,, in my case, My phone crashed even when WIFI / GPS and GPRS were all OFF. So i think it is not wifi/data connection or gps which make the phone crash. I experimented it more than 4 times. Even sometimes after hard reset (battery pull off and insert again) , and when phone re-starts again it crashed again after about 10 minutes (wifi , data connection and gps all OFF ).

2nd interesting thing, which i wanted to share is that, last night i switched off my mobile myself, so that it does not crash over night. I was planning to swtich on the phone myself when i will wake up in the morning. But when i tried to switch on the phone in the morning, it was stuck to main boot screen. Screen remained stuck for around 5 minutes, and then i had to again remove the battery and insert battery again to boot the phone in normal mode. although in night it was switched off in a very normal way.

Perhaps these clues may help some one to investigate this "stupid" behavior of this phone.

I am using KtK 0.2.3
base ver : MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WGMP.V7.P1,2013/04/10 00:39
Kernal V: 3.4.5 24 Apr 2013
aliravian, thats very weird! I used my phone without internet and gps for not less than two weeks and it did not crash a single time! Last night I flashed the latest official rom (ZP800H_jb2_ 20130604-192031) and I will keep it for a while to see what will happen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7