www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Q] HELP: Phone locks-up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
well, nikoly, please note that whenever i do FLASH my phone, or do a new ROM (Stock ROM and KtK ROM), my mobile works fine for about 10 to 15 days with all wifi, gps and GPRS, problem occurs after 10 to 15 days.

So i guess, when you install a new ROM, it works fine for you as well for a couple of weeks.

Now, I have doubt that perhaps my mobile has some hardware issue. but I am afraid that when you install a custom ROM, warranty is voided ? is it so ?

I guess my reseller will not own a hardware claim now, as i have tried many custom ROMS and i do not have backup of original ROM Sad
I think and I hope I have found the solution Smiling
Go to Engineering mode (*#*#3646633#*#*) > Network selecting > choose GSM/WCDMA (auto) , restart the phone and see if it works for you. I haven't had a single crash for a week now.

Cheers Smiling
the frequency to this problem has been decreased on my phone, without any settings. Even phone worked non-stop for three days. then it hanged up /screen locked again twice in two days.
Then I tried the solution as suggested by nikoly in above post. after then the problem came again twice in three days. but the frequency of this occurrence has decreased a lot.

You have to switch off the WiFi when not in use, then the problem occurrence is decreased a lot.
now again the same problem every day and night. done everything that is suggested in this thread.
Sad my bad LucK.
Same sh*t here... even updated my baseband to the version of 8th of may

I will try this suggestion

Quote:Cause: USB cable (Charging or connected to PC) unplugged while Screen off
Solution 1: Reconnect USB cable and unplug with Screen ON
Solution 2: Reboot phone

Another suggestion:

Quote:Dear all my friends who facing the SOD Sleep of Death issue with their Android devices...

i found that it is totally related to Wifi Sleep policy related... i just changed the setting last night n now after 8 hours it is running absolutely without SOD... i will also be inform u later if i will get my device out of SOD issue... all of u just have to do one thing.
Go to settings>wifi settings>
from the options go to advanced settings
there is one option: Keep wi-fi on during sleep (go to this option)
there is 3 options: 1. Always, 2. Only when plugged in, 3. Never (increases data usage)
u just have to change ur option from 1 to 2 or 3, then i hope u will find that u will get ur device out of SOD issue...
Regards,
Nauman

Later I will try this one as well:
Quote:Problem is solved by this small and unique for this problem app - (safe charge)

You can download it via the app store in the link above.

I also found another discussion which claim to solve the problem (if the first one doesnt work for you then try it) - And this is how I solved it: First, turn Google Play Store auto updates off. Second, install the 'Wake My Android Pro' app from the Play Store and set it to 4 minutes, Auto StartUp and Low Wake (and remember to use the 'back' button to save the preferences). No SODs for a week!

Hope it will help you!
Today I installed this app [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ( Clean Master - Free Optimizer ) and it found a Trojan/Android.ynlh.a in the MediaTekData system application, it fixed it and I will see what will happen (this is a part of the stock rom so try the Clean Master and see if it finds it in your devices also). I hope that this was the problem Big Grin
(2014-03-22, 21:41)nikolay Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ( Clean Master - Free Optimizer ) and it found a Trojan/Android.ynlh.a in the MediaTekData system application, it fixed it and I will see what will happen (this is a part of the stock rom so try the Clean Master and see if it finds it in your devices also). I hope that this was the problem Big Grin

I tryed this out, bot still have problem in deep sleep. You guys have any news?
Hi ! I own an unbranded Hero H7500+ and have the same problem since a few weeks only.

I first thought i had a harware issue because i had nothing new on the phone. Then i found out that many users were just like me except that their problems started in december 2013.

Since i didn't want to go into the whole process of reflashing, reinstalling (even with Titanium Backup), i kept trying to find a logical explanation.

I'm kind of a "late updater", i mean i don't usually upgrade apps the day they appear on Google Play. I like to wait for users reviews. So i probably got Velis Auto Brightness App update quite recently. Was that app the culprit ? It deals with screen and this is a screen issue, somehow.

I uninstalled Velis => not a single crash in a 2-3 days period. Then, over confident, i reinstalled it... Bam ! The SOD reappeared ! Needless to say that i uninstalled it again.

So people, maybe you should try going without this app for a few days and let me know how it works out for you.
what solved to me is disabling the wifi. But if I forget it on and the cell enter in deep sleep, SoD again...
No luck for me so far. First, I have never installed Velis Auto brigtness app neither I use wi-fi so often (it is off 99% of the time) and still the problem is there. I have noticed that the phone never crashes while charging and 1 guy in this thread [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] said that he bought an original battery from zopo and fixed the problem for him! I might order 1 battery soon... last hope Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7