www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Tutorial] How to format your NAND Flash MT6589, MT6577, MT6582, MT6572
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2014-05-14, 05:32)PMoto Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you are flashing the right ROM to your phone?
If you are not SURE, you better be, in the first place.
Now your phone is dead, and you must find the right ROM for it (see NeedRom)
After you find the right ROM, try to flash in download mode.
Believe me, uninstall and reinstall MTK VCOM drivers in your PC prior to flash.

If that did not solve, flash using the format+download mode. You will need a NVRAM backup to restore after that, beware.

Dear Friend I tired It But The Problem Is Still There . On System.img File Is Not Downloading On my Phone . I have Searched Needroom But Cant Find Proper Rom for My phone all are EMMC not NAND . Can You Guid Me Here My Chipset Is MT6572_S00 nand Dual Sim grand Duos Samsung
If i understanded this good, this is to lowest level factory reset.
After that i need to install recovery or it will be installeD?
I am right, this will fix me idiot, reparitioned the device, restored backup and i am stuck on bootlogo... if i flash new custom ROM thing is same.. i think this is the best solution.
and how to flash back preloader ? where to get it, its device specific or chipset specific
(2014-04-15, 08:05)PMoto Wrote: [ -> ]I uninstall MTK drives, reinstall MTK VCOM Drives, open SP Flash Tools, turn download speed to "Full Speed" and "W/O Battery", turn cable on, took battery out and in again, flash process starts and went till the end.
My phone is alive again.
I don't have a backup of my NVRAM, and that's what's missing right now...
Any one? (Ulefone STAR N9002 MT6582 phone)

Thanks.
PMoto
Hello
Please explane how you uninstall MTK drivers?
They appear in device manager (Windows) when you plug the phone.
Right click with the mouse and uninstall.
please help me
I have try to update my Sesonn N9700 MT6582 and in the middle of the download, mobile s is extinguishes. and the block logo.
depuit I have try to reflash the rom of origin with sp flash tool but always manages 96% s and stopped.
when I did a test with sp f.t. he said "Nand flash error"
called me please how I can repair my mistake.

please help me
I have try to update my Sesonn N9700 MT6582 and in the middle of the download, mobile s is extinguishes. and the block logo.
depuit I have try to reflash the rom of origin with sp flash tool but always manages 96% s and stopped.
when I did a test with sp f.t. he said "Nand flash error"
called me please how I can repair my mistake.
device is hard bricked...not going in download mode don't worry here is the solution
...... u will have to take 300 k type 3 resistor connected in series and connect it with the part of data cable which heads in to ur phone...
Now inorder to connect Just trim ur data cable head portion till u get 2 metallic terminals and now sold the wire ...
Now open sp flash tool select scatter file from ur official firmware and make sure all file are checked and then click download...
Now connect the data cable with ur phone and see rom will flash automatically
(2014-11-29, 04:47)shiv Wrote: [ -> ]device is hard bricked...not going in download mode don't worry here is the solution
...... u will have to take 300 k type 3 resistor connected in series and connect it with the part of data cable which heads in to ur phone...
Now inorder to connect Just trim ur data cable head portion till u get 2 metallic terminals and now sold the wire ...
Now open sp flash tool select scatter file from ur official firmware and make sure all file are checked and then click download...

HI Shiv,

Can I have a picture on what the cable looks like after it has been soldered with 300K resistor.

Thank you.
Hi all.., I Need to know witch version of SP Flashtool has Format Nvram Bin Region Only...?
(2014-03-21, 17:50)alifxxx Wrote: [ -> ]i have same problem,after doing this my phone totaly bricked.always got this error message

S_DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE

please help me Sad

i also has this problem pleas help
(2014-11-29, 04:47)shiv Wrote: [ -> ]device is hard bricked...not going in download mode don't worry here is the solution

how to find vcc data+/- gnd connection bro?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5