www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Tutorial] How to format your NAND Flash MT6589, MT6577, MT6582, MT6572
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
which flash tool can format the whole flash? did try all downloaded files but never found it. tq in advance for any help..
The SP FT we talking about all the time..............
For those who have problem of bricking their mtk 65xx android with NAND INTERNAL MEMORY
You need make a back up of the same phone model and specidication most importantly the NAND FLASH BACK UP.
1 rooted android
2 sp flash tool
3 all necesarry drivers to cummunicate with you pc
4 during flashing load the scatter file from the back up folder of newly acquired NAND flash rom.
5 format you device exept the prealoader
6 aftr formatting is finished, download the scatter file ONE BY ONE. this means that uncheck all except the fist and download. And then uncheck the first and check the second one and once again hit download button.
do the same pattern for the rest of the file on that loaded scatter.
after finish downloading all the file, reboot you phone and boom your phone is now alive ang kicking.......
Note to the people that are formating their phones with sp tool.. The only good thing that sp flash tool formating can do to your phone after formating it is to render your phone useles.. Dont format any of your mtk phones with sp tool if u dont have the back up flash file. The one thing that sp tool formating made for is to empty the system of your phone so that every software errors that d phone might be havin would be dead after formating d phone. pls dont expect your phone to power on after formatin it if u dont have its flash file.
(2014-06-22, 04:54)shakerfl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-15, 08:05)PMoto Wrote: [ -> ]I uninstall MTK drives, reinstall MTK VCOM Drives, open SP Flash Tools, turn download speed to "Full Speed" and "W/O Battery", turn cable on, took battery out and in again, flash process starts and went till the end.
My phone is alive again.
I don't have a backup of my NVRAM, and that's what's missing right now...
Any one? (Ulefone STAR N9002 MT6582 phone)

Thanks.
PMoto
Hello
Please explane how you uninstall MTK drivers?
no need to uninstall driver just click full speed in option in sp tools
model: Tiger S45
CPU: MT6572 Dual Core
SIM CARD:Dual Sim Dual Standby (WCDMA+GSM)
Body dim: 134.5X65X9.2 mm
Display: 4.5” INCH FWVGA(480X854)Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen
Momery: 512MB RAM + 4GB ROM
Camera: Dual CAMERA 5.0mp Back Cam + 0.3mp Front Cam with Auto Focus and Flash Light
Support:WIFI (802.11 b/g/n)
GPS
BLUETOOTH
G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor
up to 32GB external T-Flash
3.5 mm Audio Jack
USB port: Mic 5pin
moly.wr8.w1315.md.wg.mp.v4.p17[/color][/size][/font]
why i cant find "format all flash" option?
(2017-01-08, 20:40)blitzlee06 Wrote: [ -> ]why i cant find "format all flash" option?

Need to click "format" tab. Then "format whole flash". Or "format" >> "manual flash" and select address you want to start the format at.

[Image: w1UYGOU.jpg]

But really, I wouldn't do this unless you have no other choice. It really doesn't gain you much and you may lose your NVRAM which can be difficult to reflash on some devices.
(2017-01-08, 20:57)ItHurtz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-08, 20:40)blitzlee06 Wrote: [ -> ]why i cant find "format all flash" option?

Need to click "format" tab. Then "format whole flash". Or "format" >> "manual flash" and select address you want to start the format at.

[Image: w1UYGOU.jpg]

But really, I wouldn't do this unless you have no other choice. It really doesn't gain you much and you may lose your NVRAM which can be difficult to reflash on some devices.

[Image: 8tP79LU.jpg]
this is my last option i tried many spftools versions but my unit is still brick. although all of the process was sucessful, my phone stil wont boot. I have mtk6582 (cherry mobile fuze)
(2017-01-08, 21:04)blitzlee06 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

How did you end up bricked in the first place?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5