www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Original firmware Inew V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Is there any changelog? Version number at least? Link to original thread?
Only thing i can translate is the date

Title: INEW V3-E
Listed: 01/06/2014 5:03 am
ROM Version: ROM Android 4.2.2
[snip]
This is the same exact firmware as what was uploaded to Needrom. Don't bother wasting your time downloading it. Have already downloaded and checked.
Already downloaded Sad
Yes, MD5 and SHA-1 matches.
Nothing new. Move on Smiling
Ok tnx. I hope that the next firmware makes air gesture possible Smiling
With this firmware my Inew V3 OTG works now. It works on USB mouse and SD card up to 32G. But, cannot read USB flash drive. This is normal?
Regarding USB flash drive, please check if it's bootable (if you run some OS from it). If not, then you're good. Next check what filesystem it is formatted to. If it's FAT32, you're good. If it's not (NTFS), try reformat to FAT32. If nothing work, are you sure Windows/Linux can recognize it?
(2014-01-13, 17:42)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding USB flash drive, please check if it's bootable (if you run some OS from it). If not, then you're good. Next check what filesystem it is formatted to. If it's FAT32, you're good. If it's not (NTFS), try reformat to FAT32. If nothing work, are you sure Windows/Linux can recognize it?
Thanks. I format a fresh USB drive and now its working. Thanks for your help.
Any ideas on NFC? Cant seems to get it to recognize NFC tags or devises.
(2014-01-13, 19:17)MST Wrote: [ -> ]Any ideas on NFC? Cant seems to get it to recognize NFC tags or devises.

Sorry for utterly late reply. Didn't noticed it before.
NFC is not compatible with just any NFC device or card on the market.
It should be ok with most of the smartphones, so try with some other.
If still you can't get it working, there's a dedicated NFC thread with issues others have reported, so you should check that too.
(2014-01-30, 06:30)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-13, 19:17)MST Wrote: [ -> ]Any ideas on NFC? Cant seems to get it to recognize NFC tags or devises.

Sorry for utterly late reply. Didn't noticed it before.
NFC is not compatible with just any NFC device or card on the market.
It should be ok with most of the smartphones, so try with some other.
If still you can't get it working, there's a dedicated NFC thread with issues others have reported, so you should check that too.

Thanks. I got it to work by adjusting the NFC contacts. Thanks to you and many others contributions (ROMs update, tutorial etc) that owning a Inew V3 is so much fun!
Pages: 1 2 3 4