www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ROM] Stock iNew V3 v1.0.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2014-01-16, 00:35)andy.w Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

It's the same file Cool
Thanks for the information !Smile
Just got it installed I did it through so flash tools and it wiped the phone completely I wonder if I had done it through Cwm would it have left my data? My root has gone as well Sad got to go through the hassle of Cwm install again lol
Might wait a while next time until someone does a Cwm version with root etc (like the v3 ultimate).
Had a quick look at camera and it is a lot less grainey hopefully there is more improvement to come but for now I am much happier.
OK
Does the Flash from the camera
I heard he should not work on the romLost It
If you mean camera flash it works just fine on mine, focus seems OK as well
(2014-01-16, 00:35)andy.w Wrote: [ -> ]Where can I find exactly the downloads?
Where did you find the rom?Puppy Eyes
which link is the download page for the original
or is there a homepage??

thanks andy
Go the first post (at the start of this tread) and you will find a download link. Post is by Burs.
yes, the date time is broken again with this version (using the update.zip at least, didn't try with spf) but can fix with gravity box.

Also my battery percentage continues borked... it's full (4.2V) at 88% and jut stays there... am i the only one with this problem too?
Just had a better play with the phone camera this morning, whilst it does focus in the standard app fv-5 will not let me select focus area by touch.
Also if its possible to give the devs a bit of feedback or a request, it would be really great if they could find the cameras flash colour temperature and add this to the white balance mode (this would allow the camera to perfectly compensate for the flash and give a more natural image when flash is used).

I know I am probably being a bit fussy but the flash images look a bit burned out and if they can sort this it will go along way to making better use of the camera in lower light/flash situations.

Regards Shanos
This fix or improve wifi 3G and battery performance?
(2014-01-16, 03:16)shanos Wrote: [ -> ]Just got it installed I did it through so flash tools and it wiped the phone completely I wonder if I had done it through Cwm would it have left my data? My root has gone as well Sad got to go through the hassle of Cwm install again lol
Might wait a while next time until someone does a Cwm version with root etc (like the v3 ultimate).
Had a quick look at camera and it is a lot less grainey hopefully there is more improvement to come but for now I am much happier.

It's a real pain that flash tools always wipes the phone when you update Angry

Anyone know how to update without a wipe using flash tools?

I did the update.zip through CWM and it didn't reset, all settings respected , so I'm happy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4