www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Finally ZP800H / H7500+ 4.2 Stock Rom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The phone rooted successfully with original rom. After I made backup with root privilege.
Finally I flashed this new firmware, but it has no root priv. How could I root it again?
I tried to use your root practice, but when I try to use volume up and power, it tries to start and start and boot logo blinking until I release the power button.
And finally. Can I disable the welcome animation?

HI
Here are the steps for put CWM recovery into your phone and to root it
Unzip the original firmware somewhere
Then unzip the 4.2.1 folder somewhere and take the recovery and lk.bin file and replace them into the original firmware folder (backup first the originals in case you need to reflash the original firmware without recovery)
Start your SP Flash Tool and load the scatter from the original firmware folder
Choose upgrade and leave everything ticked
After flashing is finished you have the recovery option by holding power and volume+
Put in your microsd card the SuperSU 1.25 Pro CWM zip folder and flash it
Now your phone is rooted

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(Admin note: Replaced link to paid SuperSU with link to free version)
(2013-04-12, 08:33)istvanh Wrote: [ -> ]The phone rooted successfully with original rom. After I made backup with root privilege.
Finally I flashed this new firmware, but it has no root priv. How could I root it again?
I tried to use your root practice, but when I try to use volume up and power, it tries to start and start and boot logo blinking until I release the power button.
And finally. Can I disable the welcome animation?

HI

Just flash LK.BIN with the one iankthos posted (I'm assuming he posted the correct one). If you get an error on Flash Tool when you click download, then reflash the entire ROM replacing the UBOOT and desired recovery. I recommend TWRP as opposed to CWM.

No Chinese apps in this rom and have been added WhatsApp, Skype, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube apps
The procedure to get recovery and root is as I descriped in previous post

PS. Still waiting to have full membership access to whole forum Big GrinTongueBig Grin
(2013-04-12, 20:12)iakinthos Wrote: [ -> ]Firmware EUROPE Directly from zopo: (Version ZP810 4.2.1 130409 310MB )

No Chinese apps in this rom and have been added WhatsApp, Skype, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube apps
The procedure to get recovery and root is as I descriped in previous post

PS. Still waiting to have full membership access to whole forum Big GrinTongueBig Grin

This link doesn't allow downloads from Firefox and pushes you to Chrome. At least that's the message I got. I have Chrome, but not everyone uses it. Do you have a different link to this ROM?

Thanks for your contributions iak.
(2013-04-12, 20:27)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-04-12, 20:54)iakinthos Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Okay, I just started Firefox in default mode and now no problem with the previous link, so it was either Firefox settings or a plugin. Thanks for the mirror though.
Hi,
I've installed the european version (from XDA, same link posted here), but I've noticed:
  • Notification customized toggle are not present anymore.
  • Wifi bug is back. Does the fix for 4.1.2 works?
  • Less smooth than 4.1.2.

Does anyone else have this issues?
(2013-04-13, 17:42)salanet Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I've installed the european version (from XDA, same link posted here), but I've noticed:
  • Notification customized toggle are not present anymore.
  • Wifi bug is back. Does the fix for 4.1.2 works?
  • Less smooth than 4.1.2.

Does anyone else have this issues?

I don't see wifi problem after my upgrade to this rom and I feel smooth with this rom as much as 4.1.2
Hi Fans,
I have installed the "Version ZP810 4.2.1 130409 310MB" and followed results at the
moment I have:
* The Auto Brightness Bug is not solved, and the solution
(the known solution for 4.1.2 doesn`t run)
* AnTuTu Benchmark 3.2.2 : 12738 (Less smooth than 4.1.2 from salanet)
* Chinese App are removed
* Pre Rooted, Googlemarket, Mail etc. are integrated
Ciao
Snoopy2006
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8