www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Finally ZP800H / H7500+ 4.2 Stock Rom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2013-04-13, 17:42)salanet Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I've installed the european version (from XDA, same link posted here), but I've noticed:
  • Notification customized toggle are not present anymore.
  • Wifi bug is back. Does the fix for 4.1.2 works?
  • Less smooth than 4.1.2.

Does anyone else have this issues?

How are you trying to edit the toggles? By programming QuickSettings Java, or with an app?

I've never had any issue with wifi. What exactly is the problem?

Regarding smoothness, it is a bit choppy at times. It's very strange. The previous Combo based on Jaynes, which supposedly was Beta actually seemed smoother. It doesn't seem to be an issue regarding CPU as I've kept an eye on it during UI use. Also, the Antutu score is normal (12k+), so this likely isn't a driver issue. It's GENERALLY smooth, but there are often obvious hiccups and lack of "butter", though I should say that we're not the only ones with this issue. Name brand users have people complaining about lack of butter in 4.2 as well.
Hi bigfoot,

I've tried out stock rom and it works fine. Better than all of the betas that I've had on my Zopo. With TWRP and root it's no problem to delete chinese apps. Battery is much better than in beta roms. My phone works about 2 days without charging. I' like to individualize my UI, so do you know a deodexed rom basing on Zopo's 4.2.1 stock rom?
Hi Gizbeat,
(2013-04-13, 20:25)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]How are you trying to edit the toggles? By programming QuickSettings Java, or with an app?
I was referring to the "old" quick settings on the top of notification slider... after upgrade they don't show up anymore

(2013-04-13, 20:25)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]I've never had any issue with wifi. What exactly is the problem?

The issue is the spoofy wifi mac address... I think there is another thread on this forum.

(2013-04-13, 20:25)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding smoothness, it is a bit choppy at times. It's very strange. The previous Combo based on Jaynes, which supposedly was Beta actually seemed smoother. It doesn't seem to be an issue regarding CPU as I've kept an eye on it during UI use. Also, the Antutu score is normal (12k+), so this likely isn't a driver issue. It's GENERALLY smooth, but there are often obvious hiccups and lack of "butter", though I should say that we're not the only ones with this issue. Name brand users have people complaining about lack of butter in 4.2 as well.
sigh Sad
1) For quick settings, you need to tap the right upper corner and they'll show up. That is normal for 4.2

2) The dynamic MAC address isn't a bug. It's that way by design and actually quite handy for spoofing yourself. The 4.1.2 static fix should work, but I haven't tested it myself on 4.2.1.
The stock ROM (ZP800H 4.2 ZP800H_130407 563.32M) installed and rooted successfully. Thanks your (Gizbeat and iakinthos) help. A main problem left. When I switch on the Wifi every times I get a new MAC address. The first three parts are the same, but the second half newly "generated". Is there medicine for this problem? My workplace mobile Wifi network based on MAC address, so until I can not provide a static address, I can not use... (reflecting on Gizbeat pevious message part 2nd.)

HI
(2013-04-15, 19:41)istvanh Wrote: [ -> ]The stock ROM (ZP800H 4.2 ZP800H_130407 563.32M) installed and rooted successfully. Thanks your (Gizbeat and iakinthos) help. A main problem left. When I switch on the Wifi every times I get a new MAC address. The first three parts are the same, but the second half newly "generated". Is there medicine for this problem? My workplace mobile Wifi network based on MAC address, so until I can not provide a static address, I can not use... (reflecting on Gizbeat pevious message part 2nd.)

HI

follow the tutorial in the forum
(2013-04-15, 20:16)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-15, 19:41)istvanh Wrote: [ -> ]The stock ROM (ZP800H 4.2 ZP800H_130407 563.32M) installed and rooted successfully. Thanks your (Gizbeat and iakinthos) help. A main problem left. When I switch on the Wifi every times I get a new MAC address. The first three parts are the same, but the second half newly "generated". Is there medicine for this problem? My workplace mobile Wifi network based on MAC address, so until I can not provide a static address, I can not use... (reflecting on Gizbeat pevious message part 2nd.)

HI

follow the tutorial in the forum

Now I have correct static MAC address.
I rebooted the phone two times and switched the Wifi several times.
Thanks!

HI
getting my Hero 7500+ in a couple of days, so will try then. Need a solution to remove the internal sd card so it would be like 3GB of Internal Storage and External SD Card
RE: Finally Zopo 4.2 Stock Rom
Will the 3Gb data partition mod work with this? It is a must for me.
Hello I am new to the forum, and I have a H7500 +, I've been reading and I have seen in other forums that may be able to operate the otg. Anyone know if this is possible?

Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8