www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: What's your favorite camera app for iNew v3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:instead of thanking me for this , do me a favor and [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

do you guys know any good camera app (to use instead of the stock android camera app) that actually works better?

one big problem that I have now is the camera doesn't use flash while focusing. it's a big deal! if it uses flash while focusing in low light conditions like any other smartphones, it can take really better low light photos.

P.S: I tried "A better camera" app , actually it doesn't turn the flash on while focusing, BUT, IT MAKES THE CAMERA FOCUS really BETTER . I can see more details and less noise on my pictures now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazing camera app:lenovo super camera , download link : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

special thanks to nikstar
========================================================================
Quote:I'm not a "thank you button" beggar, thank my helpful posts or not, I don't care . if your problem is some how solved , thats enough
Lenovo Super Camera is one of the best camera apps. . [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-02-15, 06:31)nikstar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

are you sure that the Lenovo Super Camera does turn the flash on while focusing??
If you press the shutter "button" it will light the flash to focus and get the light measurements and then it will capture the photo.
My V3 turns on the flash when focusing with default camera app. It was solved in the 1.04 version of firmware.
(2014-02-16, 20:31)Adrian-ASM Wrote: [ -> ]My V3 turns on the flash when focusing with default camera app. It was solved in the 1.04 version of firmware.
so I guess I have to upgrade my firmware... but I have to wait for a newer version than 1.0.4 . when they solve the storage problem.

lenovo super camera is amazing. Thanks nikstar. (But I still don't get flash turned on while focusing)
Super Camera TURNS on the flash before capturing.
It's a firmware bug. My firmware version is 1.0.1
Are you serious? 1.0.1????
Why are you still there?? This is an ancient rom SmilingSmiling
(2014-02-17, 22:44)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]Are you serious? 1.0.1????
Why are you still there??
This is an ancient rom SmilingSmiling

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Thumbs Up
I'm on 1.0.1 too Shhh
Pages: 1 2 3