www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Exist a new rom 1.0.3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello to all
On the Inew cloud is a new file 1.03 uploded today.
What is "Inew cloud"? Any link on what you're saying?
BTW, version 1.0.3 is month and a half old, so it's probably nothing new.
Link or it didn't happend Smiling
Y its that - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Its posted today
i'm grabbing it now - but as its a baidu link it's gonna take a while.

But the OP is right - the link for the file says 1.0.3 - cxq_v3_inew_v1.0.3.zip, originating upload date / time 15:14 on 28/02/14.

Bizarre, let's see.
download now
but how to apply the update?
(2014-03-02, 04:34)bay Wrote: [ -> ]i'm grabbing it now - but as its a baidu link it's gonna take a while.

You can open multiple connections to a file with some of the more advanced downloader managers, so the download speed can be as much as your ISP allows. Nice trick that they still haven't found out so far...

(2014-03-02, 04:34)bay Wrote: [ -> ]But the OP is right - the link for the file says 1.0.3 - cxq_v3_inew_v1.0.3.zip, originating upload date / time 15:14 on 28/02/14.
Bizarre, let's see.

Yes indeed, quite bizarre. But upload date doesn't mean anything. It's the version that matters. Also inewmobile.com website by itself doesn't say anything, since that is not iNew manufacturer's website. iNewMobile is just an iNew brand reseller. They didn't even have any of the iNew V3 firmwares posted on their blog to this date, so I guess they had to put something. In that case, they could have at least uploaded the newest 1.0.4 firmware.

Anyways, I compared their file to the original one posted a month and a half ago, and it's the same file. Nothing new, end of story Smiling
Did someone try the other 1.0.4 based rom from a spanish thread?
They said about better battery management.

It was here too, but due to some pirate software was removed.
The kernel was the same as 1.0.4, which means there won't be any sort of improvement. It's just 1.0.4 with some pirated apps added to it.

The iNew v3 battery use is fine. The problem is charging the battery through the phone, for which there is no software cure.

Save yourself some time and energy and just install Juice Defender and charge your batteries via an external charger. They will get 5 hours on screen which is 100% normal for a 1830mA battery.
(2014-03-02, 15:26)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]The kernel was the same as 1.0.4, which means there won't be any sort of improvement. It's just 1.0.4 with some pirated apps added to it.

I can confirm that too. I compared the files inside a zip file, but seems to me that most of the files are different just because of the APK deodexing process and not some heavily modded files, so I guess that the changelog and other features are there only because of the functionality of additional apps which were added. So without them, I would say it would behave like the stock 1.0.4. I don't want to underestimate anyone's work, so don't take all what I've said for granted. That's only my opinion based on looking inside the zip file for 5 minutes. If anyone else want to take a closer look at it, search the net for newtonskate plus version, and you'll find the download links.
Inew cloud

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3