www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: first smart phone ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
They are very likely the same phone.
I agree with Giz. They are likely the same phone.

I own two Star S7589s (one for the GF), which are essentially the predecessor to this phone. We have had them for around a year and both really like them. They've had very few hiccups and have worked rather smoothly. In fact, last night my girl reminded me again out of the blue how much she loved her phone. That's a good sign.

I saw in another thread you were concerned about not being able to find a case. That will remain pretty much true for these phones. Outside of the flip covers that came with our phones (not sure if the N3+ has one), finding a third-party cover has been pretty challenging. I'd recommend just socking away an extra $10 per month as "DIY Insurance". Since these phones are so cheap to begin with, if something ever happens to yours you'll have the cash ready to buy another one down the line.

Also, after around a year of abuse, the main button on the bottom of the phone is starting to become less sensitive. I suspect it's just the board flexing somehow -- if I reinforced it, it'd be fine. But I've been too lazy to crack it open and really take a look at it. Just a heads-up, since this is happening to both our phones. This version can exhibit some minute wearout issues.
(2014-03-12, 04:10)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Giz. They are likely the same phone.

I own two Star S7589s (one for the GF), which are essentially the predecessor to this phone. We have had them for around a year and both really like them. They've had very few hiccups and have worked rather smoothly. In fact, last night my girl reminded me again out of the blue how much she loved her phone. That's a good sign.

I saw in another thread you were concerned about not being able to find a case. That will remain pretty much true for these phones. Outside of the flip covers that came with our phones (not sure if the N3+ has one), finding a third-party cover has been pretty challenging. I'd recommend just socking away an extra $10 per month as "DIY Insurance". Since these phones are so cheap to begin with, if something ever happens to yours you'll have the cash ready to buy another one down the line.

Also, after around a year of abuse, the main button on the bottom of the phone is starting to become less sensitive. I suspect it's just the board flexing somehow -- if I reinforced it, it'd be fine. But I've been too lazy to crack it open and really take a look at it. Just a heads-up, since this is happening to both our phones. This version can exhibit some minute wearout issues.

This review made me smile, thank you for taking the time to tell me your thoughts on it! Smiling

I just ordered mine in Pink, I have wait now impatiently! Smiling
Hurray! Congrats Coffeegirl. I'm sure you made the right choice. Please let us know how you make out with your new phone.
(2014-03-12, 07:34)lookylooky Wrote: [ -> ]Hurray! Congrats Coffeegirl. I'm sure you made the right choice. Please let us know how you make out with your new phone.

I will let you know Smiling
where is that smily - "this thread is worthless without pics" lol
glad you found your phone, hope everything goes well and you are happy with it.
i see she hasnt updated us on how it went :/
Let me throw in question here, just not to open to many threads.

Did anyone actualy get in touch with Kingzone K1? It has very nice specs,
but maker is unknown.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6