www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 1.08 is OUT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2014-03-25, 05:04)joaoameixa Wrote: [ -> ]Well, im with 1.0.8, everything is fine but i have a problem now, in past after lewa my gps stop work, i was able to find satellites but phone didnt connect to anyone but NOW with 1.0.8 i cant find any satellite lol

you can use FasterGPS. Try to fix with it.
(2014-03-25, 05:10)m1112 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-25, 04:01)kasandro Wrote: [ -> ]How many people has WCDMA 900/2100 version? What about us ?
Is that even real iNew ? Smiling
They don't even mention this model on their page... I guess this update is not for us.

There is no bugs which I am aware of with this new "inew_v3_1.0.1" FW , everything is working ok, but battery is ... well, it's sad.
Can not make it to the afternoon.

I have 900/2100 version too, im applying update.zip and my phone cant boot ...
I also have the V3 v4.0 900/2100. Tried the update.zip and gives an error in CWM, error 7.
Did the SP Flashtool install and phone is now booting and I now have a working 1.08. Touchscreen issue is gone!
But so is my IMEI. Fortunately i made a IMEI backup with MobileUncleTool.
I will test more, see if the GPS is a bit better than today with 1.04.
OK, Date&Time bug is gone!
Update.zip fails for me, now flashed with Flashtools FW upgrade.
Lost my data, but i can grab them back from my backup. :p
Someone have try 3G speed?

My friend tell me is to slow with this version.

Someone more confirm the same ?
3G works fine, i haven't tested with benchmark but what i feel is pretty good.
Now restoring backup, rooting the device and trying to replace the launcher.
I think I'll wait for a couple of days.
Maybe 1.0.9 will be released tomorrow! Who knows! Big GrinBig Grin
(2014-03-25, 05:44)Quad Wrote: [ -> ]Update.zip fails for me, now flashed with Flashtools FW upgrade.
Lost my data, but i can grab them back from my backup. :p

same here...
but i can't root it.. "barahir: is not working..Crying
For rooting i'm going to use this: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Seems to work.
(2014-03-25, 06:15)Quad Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Seems to work.

it works Big Grin
Well, i'm rooted and replaced Launcher2.apk for now. Now getting my apps back and testing some stuff.
Edit: WiFi speed seems to be faster then before. I like it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9