www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 1.08 is OUT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Same here, 108 works fine but no gps. Nothing. Not 1 sat. 104 gave many sats.
GPS works fine, 3G/GMS works fine, Youtube works better, still laggy but smoother than before, WiFi seems a stronger signal and overall its a bit faster than before.
I think this update is the update we want to have on our iNew V3 phones. ;)

For people with GPS problems, please check your /system/etc/gps.conf inside, i guess its cleared.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Which software did you use to make this ROM?
(2014-03-25, 15:15)Quad Wrote: [ -> ]GPS works fine, 3G/GMS works fine, Youtube works better, still laggy but smoother than before, WiFi seems a stronger signal and overall its a bit faster than before.

For people with GPS problems, please check your /system/etc/gps.conf inside, i guess its cleared.

I've created a new gps.conf with fastergps but inew doesn't find any satellites
(2014-03-25, 15:53)Quad Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

- then I back the installed rom on my phone, and copy the recovery.img from it
- then I just replace the originla recovery.img file with this new one.
- then i pack it and and upload

actually this is nothing complicated to do, everyone can do this, the real effort is to create an easy to understand tutorial for others to use , Smiling
Just received my v3 with rom inew_v3e_v1.0.1...
Can i flash 1.0.8, or is this αn update for older devices?
(2014-03-25, 15:15)Quad Wrote: [ -> ]GPS works fine, 3G/GMS works fine, Youtube works better, still laggy but smoother than before, WiFi seems a stronger signal and overall its a bit faster than before.

@Quad Could you please post the content of your gps.conf file as a reference?
(2014-03-25, 17:14)angelosath Wrote: [ -> ]Just received my v3 with rom inew_v3e_v1.0.1...
Can i flash 1.0.8, or is this αn update for older devices?
What version, 850 or 900 WCDMA ?
(2014-03-25, 17:31)erik.s Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9