www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CWM 6.0.4.4 Full Touch compatible with 1.0.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:instead of thanking me for this , do me a favor and [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Here's the latest Carliv CWM 6.0.4.4 Full Touch that works with 1.0.8 Rom:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

different ways to install this recovery:
1) Mobile Uncle Tools app. (your phone must be rooted)
2) via Sp flashtools

Quote:I'm not a "thank you button" beggar, thank my helpful posts or not, I don't care . if your problem is some how solved , thats enough
Hi danyno,
this recovery is only for 1.0.8?
My Inew v3 should arrive in a couple of days and i am preparing all the tools i need for root and recovery Smiling
Tnx
(2014-03-25, 20:33)Gui35 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi danyno,
My Inew v3 should arrive in a couple of days and i am preparing all the tools i need for root and recovery Smiling
Tnx

yes.
but don't worry there are CWM available for all versions.
(2014-03-26, 01:12)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-25, 20:33)Gui35 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi danyno,
Tnx

yes.
but don't worry there are CWM available for all versions.

Tnx for the answer Smiling
I think that it will arrive with the "new" 1.0.1 (and baseband 25/02/2014).
(2014-03-26, 02:34)Gui35 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I will not tray to flash any ROM until it says it is for WCDMA 900/2100 exactly Dodgy
(2014-03-26, 04:26)kasandro Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], and installed [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I will not tray to flash any ROM until it says it is for WCDMA 900/2100 exactly Dodgy

tnx Smiling
Now i look at this tool for the root ... i also downloaded farmaroot from xda.
This is mi 3 post ... now i will have full access ... i hope :p
Did anyone try a TWRP recovery from [another forum]

TWRP has a lot of better GUI than CWM!

You need to register there in order to download something from their server.
I tried but i could't make it cause google translator did not translate some registration details.
(2014-03-26, 04:50)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]Did anyone try a TWRP recovery from [another forum]

TWRP has a lot of better GUI than CWM!

You need to register there in order to download something from their server.
I tried but i could't make it cause google translator did not translate some registration details.

I did actually.
I couldn't find the source files. the closest that I've got was to ported version for a micromax phone with the mtk 6589 cpu , but it didn't work on my inew v3
becauese I think they are different in system partition
This Russian guy did it and it post the recovery file but I cannot download it. The file is there but only registered users can download it.
So if someone knows the Russian language could try download it!
Interesting!
I prefer TWRP ... my 2 phones have it.
Waiting the link ... Smiling
Pages: 1 2 3