www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [THL T11] Unboxing review. Hell yea. Q1 Q2 phone to buy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If the phone performs as stably and has as good battery performance as the W200S and W200C, it will be hands down the best phone out there for the price.

• 2750mA battery
  • NFC
  • OTG
  • 2GB RAM
  • THL quality name
  • MT6592
  • 850/1900/2100 WCDMA UMTS HSDPA 3G
  • Spectacular design

Unboxing post: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

too late for me. if it would have been available a month ago that would have tickled my fancy
I still think the iNew V3 is one of the best choices out there. Significant price difference between the two as well.
well... the specs on the THL are still a tiny bit better and thl is a better known brand. so if you ask me in my opinion that would have been worth 50$ for me.
but i am happy with my iNew, so thats not the issue. more like /I WANT/ lol
Can anyone comment on camera/flash led quality?
If it's good enough I'll sell on the V3 and get this. Battery life on v3 is a nuisance.
@ahabec you will want to have a look here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Flash is excellent. It might not compare to the double LED on a Samsung Note 3 for example, but it's possibly the brightest I've seen on a China phone. Beyond just the flash issue, the pictures are of higher quality than iNew v3. The v3 has significant color squiggles / noise, but also needs to be said that normally in daylight photos, this isn't seen unless zooming in.

It's possible to change that LED in the iNew v3. Might be a better option than buying a new phone. Just take it to a shop and tell them you want a brighter one.

I would also mention that if you're expecting this to replace an SLR or decent stand alone point and shoot, you might be disappointed. I don't mean to turn you off from the THL T11. It's one of the best buys out there right now due to excellent battery life (will get some screenshots up later today) and cool design.
apart from changing the led on the inew, you can just put a small piece of paper over the led (between led and cover), you loose a little bit of brightness but the distribution of light will be smoother.

i do not have a T11, so i can't say much there, but from what i have seen it seems to be a good phone. probably has less problems than the inew also. its also more expensive and not really directly comparable because its quite different hardware to begin with.
imo if you can live with the inew for a few more months i would wait for phones with the new 64bit SoC's that start coming now. i will be watching that space also and i will have a very keen eye on any new thl phones....
the next generation will be a big step up from the inew. the T11 is somwhat a step up, but its rather incremental (except you need WCDMA 1900 but then you wouldn't have bought the inew in the first place)
Good advice Linr. I just wanted to add that if someone is wanting a new phone, I wouldn't wait for 64-Bit or for MT6595. It could be half a year before either comes to market. Even if only 3 months, that's too long to wait IMO. Of course it all depends on a person's budget

I'm not at all recommending ahebec purchase a new phone based on flash. I'm saying that waiting based on waiting for new SoC is a minor consideration. Unless of course waiting for a particular feature that 64-bit or MTK6592 may offer (example: LTE or more advanced GPU for gaming). As of now, the MT6582 and MT6592 are excellent options and more or less run Android as smoothly as any Samsung or HTC or Sony.

re 1900, it's sometimes just a trade off for price. There's very few China models available with 1900. Up until THL T11, there was the fairly new Mlais MX69Pro, H9008 and some more expensive Huawai options (and expensive Lenovo Vibe Z which was more or less just released). My point being that possibly someone needed or wanted 1900 but didn't want to pay $400-800 to get it.
I read about the new SoCs and will indeed probably wait.
But I don't know why iNew skimped on the battery design. ThLT5s has 1950 mAh (apparently real specs, not just written on the sticker) and it is quite a bit smaller than iNew battery.

Also I'm wondering what thl were thinking when putting out the w200s. That phone and the T11 are almost identical. It seems almost like they had a few left-over cases of w200 before beginning production of T11 and thought, "let's get rid of these w200 cases first"...
Pages: 1 2 3