www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Porting ROM's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The port rom actually Works on my phone as "default", the only thing missing is 3g/wcdma, i think... There are no 3g carriers to choose from, so I tried this :

A) I replaced "spn-conf.xml", and now the carriers at least have names and not numbers...
B) Replacing telephony-common.jar and phone.apk, just did that the phone couldn't read simcard
C) replacing framework.jar, caused the phone to stuck on boot animation/logo...

Damn, and it is already ported by MIUI porting team to Star S5 - it's just a faulty port. Look on this site : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and scroll Down to Star S5...
(2014-05-02, 13:24)HappyUser Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and scroll Down to Star S5...

As for myself there was no DK C30 MIUI port so I ported MIUI V5 to my phone, that way I know everything has been ported correctly. Perhaps you need to start from scratch, and port the rom yourself, if you think the port is bad.
Yeah, I can see what you mean Vampirefo... But I don't have any experience in porting at all, so I wouldn't know what to edit in for example "buildprop" etc. I can copy/paste different files and folders, but not really edit anything...
Pages: 1 2 3 4