www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Tutorial] How To Fix Repair Invalid IMEI Tutorial On MT6582 MT6589 MT6592
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How to fix an invalid IMEI on MTK / MediaTek MT6589 MT6589T MT6592 MT6595 MT6572 MT6582 MT6577 MT6516 phones:

This post created by Gizbeat and re-printed here with his permission.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Show Content
How to generate a proper IMEI:

For other methods of changing IMEI, see: please see this search at our forum for more methods.

If you've tried several methods to change IMEI and they're not working for you, you may need to restore your NVRAM from a previous backup or from a friend's backup.
I already have MobileUncle app on my S3 mini (Mtk6575) aand there's no CDS Information option in Engineer Mode(MTK), :cry:
Hmm.. Do you have the latest version downloaded?

Are you 100% sure it's true MTK and not fake? What happens when plugging in to MTK Droid Tools? What does it say for SOC / CPU?

I don't think this is the case, but you MAY need to be rooted. Are you rooted now?

It may also be that your NVRAM is damaged or corrupted. In that case you may need to restore NVRAM.bin / NVRAM.tar

I'm just throwing some guesses out there for you to try. Could be any one of them, or none of them Hands
Hardware : MT6575 (SAMSUNG is Fake!)
Model : GT-I8190
Build number : JRO03H.I8190XXALJL
Build date UTC : 20130601-083429
Android v : 2.3.3
Baseband v: -----
Kernel v : 2.6.35.7 (sw03@work01-pc) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #1 Sat Jun 1 16:31:15 CST 2013
Uboot build v : MAIN2.2.ubt.10601
LCD Driver IC : 1-0-nt35510_wvga_cpu_auto

my phone is already rooted, after i unbrick my phone, and already have MobileUncle App.

i think my NVRM is dmge. and dont have a backup,, because i accendetally brick my phone, xC
Your phone specs are really old, most likely not supported by MobileUncle.
Mobile Uncle has long supported MT6575, though it's possible this exact function isn't supported.

So you've ruled out a few things. You have real MT6575... You are rooted.

Have you tried changing the IMEI with MTK Droid Tools?
yes, i tried changing IMEI usng mtk droid tools many times,but not works.

I also tried Maui meta, and it showed me ""Execution Warning: NVRAM database file is incosistent with target load"
So it sounds that you do need to repair / restore your NVRAM. So in that case you will need someone with the same phone to do a backup for you.

In the future, just as a note, maybe buy a better known phone so you will have more support for it. It's worth the few extra dollars.
thanks for your help guys,, for now i will wait for NVRAM backup

i realy appreciate all of your help..

JAHbless. :thanks:
Hi all,

I have a Lenovo S820 device with MTK6589W.
I flashed it with a custom ROM and then back to stock ROM.
Then I got NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x10 showing in the wireless network list.
I understand that my device needs to get the NVRAM fixed by restoring a healty NVRAM.

I don't have a backup of the NVRAM and I don't have any friend using the same device.
I would appreciate it much if someone here can provide a NVRAM backup that I could use to fix my device.

Thanks in advance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4