www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hello people..

Seems like v8 is coming.. And it seems like a copy of oppo.

Take a look Smiling
Link broken for me. Try again if possible.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]?&shareid=1795817960&uk=2486368565&dir=%2FiNew%20V8%20V3%20i8000%20%E6%97%A0LOGO%E4%BA%A7%E5%93%81%E5%9B%BE%2FV8&page=1&num=20&offset=0&third=0
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] should work.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

They are broken to me too, I don't know why.. :/
I think now its working with URL shortener Smiling
Sorry Nunytes, that's not working out too well either. Is there a *share link* option on the page as opposed to copying and pasting the link from the title bar? The problem seems to be with the Chinese characters and spaces in the link. Both Chrome on Android and Firefox on desktop are unable to view.

EDIT: Nevermind, the shortlink is working. It's something to do with all the Chinese and/or spaces in the link.
here are the pics on their website of the inew V8, a complete clone of the Oppo N1, but if it has good specs and a good camera then im gonna get it. Big Grin
I don't like iNew stepping into clone makers market...
I don't like it too
(2014-05-11, 19:03)oscar8u2 Wrote: [ -> ]here are the pics on their website of the inew V8, a complete clone of the Oppo N1, but if it has good specs and a good camera then im gonna get it. Big Grin

LTE? specs please
Pages: 1 2 3