www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New Roms from China
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys how are you? I have downloaded 2 news roms from China. One of them seems to be stock with minor changes, from today 05/11/14. The other one is a Miui "transplant" rom. I have tried other version of miui and it was really amazing, there was some little bugs, but I uninstalled it because there was not google services like play store and gmail. I have not installed that roms, but I can try to upload them if someone is interested. The roms are not available at need rom yet.
Great ! I am interested ! Perhaps, you can give the two links where you downloaded these Roms.

Thanks !
(2014-05-13, 03:57)cktocc Wrote: [ -> ]Great ! I am interested ! Perhaps, you can give the two links where you downloaded these Roms.

Thanks !

I have installed the "stock" version of this rom (05/11/2014) and seems to be very good. Better battery life and very stable.
Unfortunately it's not possible to give you a link because I have donwloaded from MX69T chinese Mlais forum and you have to register an account to download the files. I will try to update the roms as soon as I can. I think I'm gonna try Miui too.
You can post the direct download link. They are normally on baidu. Just post the baidu download link.
Link - 20140511 Rom

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

pw - wpzb

Miui V5 - 4.5.9 Rom date 20140512 link -

PW - check - have password error. Still checking
(2014-05-13, 18:44)Airionfoo Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

pw - wpzb

Thanks for sharing the links!!! I didn't know it was possible to donwnload as a guest, anyway, it's good. I have installed both roms and they are very good. I'm using MIUI right now. I was able to install google services too.
hello i like to try this rom but my chinees is rusty...
can someone upload it to needrom please?
Password not working. Please check it again. If someone has this ROM, I recommend uploading it to mega.co and posting a direct download link.
Miui Screenshots:
[Image: 2aj5oj5.jpg]

[Image: 5d6hoh.jpg]

I will upload MIUI on MEGA right now. Plese be patient I have a slow connection.

(2014-05-13, 18:44)Airionfoo Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

pw - wpzb

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&uk=1815188043
Password: y7qe
I succeeded to download MIUI ROM. If you want (your data link is slow as you said), I can upload this ROM on Mega.
Pages: 1 2 3