www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 4.2.1 DzhYn Custom 4 'Glass Mod'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Features:
• Full Root
• Disabled debugging notification;
• Removed any Vietnam extra crap;
• No indication of signal if turn off the SIM cards
• Blue LED for incoming messages (thanks wexxxx);
• Integrated battery display changer (see image)
• Apply radio module patch and camera patch (real MP 8 on the back and 5 on the front)
• Boot animation changed to Hero Boot Animation By DzhYn and logo;
• Added (and is the default), some tunes are not of a standard set and cut by hand in accordance with my personal preferences;
• Russian language and the Moscow time zone by default;
• Any useful software, such as: Root Explorer, Titanium Backup, DX Toolbox, Task Manager, Mobileuncle Tools, Black list, Multifunctional Flashlight, Calculator, a la "gnusmas" Camera and missile defense;
• STANDARD keyboard from 4.2;
• Google Play 4.1.6 transparency and transparent set of Google, Gmail and transparent GoogleNow, dark card;
• By popular demand, returning voice services. Russian downloaded for offline themselves, if that;
• ViPER4Android (V4A) (the most recent, Russian, just working);
• NEXT LAUNCHER 1.26 (treated natfelem) and Next Switch widget and Next Notify.

Of the features of the initial firmware:

• Advanced Menu restart (in Russian, thanks wexxxx);
• Transparency wherever possible;
• Running Titanium from the settings;
• Alternative backup a la LeWa of settings;
• A bunch of other useful features in the settings

What to do
1. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and copy it to your SD card
2. Boot into recovery
4. Select install update from SD
5. Navigate to the ROM from step 1 and select
6. Wipe cache and dalvik. Reboot.

Thank you, Dzyhn is currently my favourite
... 8 KB/s speed limit with an ETA of +-15 hour, I will reupload it to mediafire when I'm done downloading.
Or maybe someone else could do it for me?.

EDIT:
NVM, I've found an alternative link on the on [another forum original thread[/url].

(2013-05-18, 02:38)MaxP101 Wrote: [ -> ]... 8 KB/s speed limit with an ETA of +-15 hour, I will reupload it to mediafire when I'm done downloading.
Or maybe someone else could do it for me?.

I added a mirror from Dzyhn. See if it's any quicker.
Thanks, you were a bit faster.
Turbobit does it 750% faster at 60KB/s, not lightning speed but reasonable. Thumbs Up
Hi Gizbeat,

thank you for this rom. It's the best I've had since here. Everything works fine and bttery icon is perfectly custmizeable.
I have back my repaired zp810 Smiling First step, i flashed from stock 4.1 to zopo europe 4.2.1, then cwm recovery, and last step the dzhyn 4.2.1 glass mod.
Well, very fine rom, perfect glass look, many tools ... dzhyn did a great job Smiling Thanks!
is this ROM is competable with MLIAS MX56?
(2013-05-23, 02:05)ChrisX Wrote: [ -> ]I have back my repaired zp810 Smiling First step, i flashed from stock 4.1 to zopo europe 4.2.1, then cwm recovery, and last step the dzhyn 4.2.1 glass mod.
Well, very fine rom, perfect glass look, many tools ... dzhyn did a great job Smiling Thanks!

ok hold on....i flashed my phone to 4.2.1 and thats about it... what and how do i use CWM?.. and Dyzhn is a mod or a full ROM??
(2013-05-23, 20:33)The187Hitman Wrote: [ -> ]ok hold on....i flashed my phone to 4.2.1 and thats about it... what and how do i use CWM?.. and Dyzhn is a mod or a full ROM??

You must flash cwm recovery for 4.2.1, instructions are here in this forum. Then you copy this rom to your external sd card. Boot into cwm recovery (press and hold Power and Vol+) Make a full wipe in cmw recovery, and install this rom, option: "update zip from sd card".
Pages: 1 2 3