www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Blackview Crown MTK6592 Firmware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi there,

I just got my Blackview Crown.

My Phone has the Firmware 1.0.

It randomly reboots and i wanted to ask if there is someone who has a newer Firmware on the phone.
As Google told me ... 1.1 is shipped on the phones now.

Can anybody provide a newer Firmware for the phone ?

Thx in advance.
hey) i have bought a Crown too! But what do you mean with Firmvare v1.0? I have android 4.4.2 and need your help.
Yesterday i Bricked my Phone by SP Falsh. I want to unbrick it by PRELODER flash but i need you scstter file! please can you upload your Scatter? thankyou)
(2014-08-12, 16:01)rymy Wrote: [ -> ]hey) i have bought a Crown too! But what do you mean with Firmvare v1.0? I have android 4.4.2 and need your help.
Yesterday i Bricked my Phone by SP Falsh. I want to unbrick it by PRELODER flash but i need you scstter file! please can you upload your Scatter? thankyou)

I mean the Buildnumber mine is:

G807_D1_H1_Blackview_V1.0_20140702

So it must be the very first Firmware for this phone.

Do you have another one ?

Has you have a Firm to flash ... where did u get it ?

Btw ... Scatter File is attached ....
(2014-08-13, 01:37)TheDeath Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-12, 16:01)rymy Wrote: [ -> ]hey) i have bought a Crown too! But what do you mean with Firmvare v1.0? I have android 4.4.2 and need your help.

I mean the Buildnumber mine is:

G807_D1_H1_Blackview_V1.0_20140702

So it must be the very first Firmware for this phone.

Do you have another one ?

Has you have a Firm to flash ... where did u get it ?

Btw ... Scatter File is attached ....

I had no Firmware to flash but i cheked my Memory with SP Flasher and bricked...
when i uploaded a scatter file i got this error:
Initializing scatterfile failed! Please Chek the name...
And when i check a "Preloader" box it says:
Preloader is cheked but without path.
It is on SP Flashtool v3.1xxxx

On Flashtool v5 (latest) i got this error: 5054

what should i do?
G807_D1_H1_Blackview_V1.0_20140807 | 07/08/2014

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hello is this an update ? (my firmware is 02/07/2014)
How to install it ?
(2014-08-18, 19:48)proving Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Yes this should be the latest one. Thx for sharing.... I ll try it when back from vacation....then i Post an update tut.

Did u make a dump or where did u find it?
(2014-08-18, 19:48)proving Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

OMG Thank you man! With your rom i revived MY PHONE!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
How can i put this Rom?I use the method witch says on blackviews site through sdcard but the phone show error.Is it original rom or modified?
Need to be flashed with spflash tool
Pages: 1 2 3