www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ** Create new Touch or nonTouch CWM-Recovery on MTK-Phones **
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Important:

All you do, at your own risk. Make before Backup.
Use MTK DroidTools 2.53.

@MTK Users,

here you have the possibility to create your own new CWM-Recovery on the most MTK Phones.

You can create Touch or nonTouch Recovery.

Read carefully the Instructions and take a look on the Pictures. I have created about 10 different CWM-Recoverys. It works.

[attachment=1808][attachment=1809][attachment=1810][attachment=1812][attachment=1813]

It is based on the new 6.x Version from Carliv - a recomm. Developer. It is very fast and has a FileManager in CWM build in. NVRAM Backup is avaiable too. The CWM-Recovery is fully Nandroid compatible and has a Color/ Rainbow Mode.

First you have to figured out, the Resolution of your Phone. If you are unsure, use the Screensize App to identify. First from left to right - then from Buttom to Top.

Then load from the link below your right Port-CWM Recovery. Be sure, to go in right section Lun1 or Lun2 to download. (Don´t flash the Port-Recovery!)

I have Problems to upload all Attachments. Download the Pictures at my Link and follow the Screenshots.

After selecting the right Port Recovery, MTK do the Job for you and wrote the Recovery to Phone. Booting in Recovery is the Final - to see your Work.

In some circumstances the Phone changed/Flipped the Screen in Recovery. This I have on my Lenovo Phone. It work´s great but I have to changed the Phone in CWM Recovery over 180 degrees!

Louis777 [Image: attachment.php?aid=1728]

Here the Download-Link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

-
nice work I have a ZTE blade l2 with a mt6582
can i flash it directly to my tablet with sp flash tool?
because, my phone have not rooted
(2014-08-28, 20:28)baggiosutopo Wrote: [ -> ]can i flash it directly to my tablet with sp flash tool?

Hi,

If your Device/ Tablet has a MTK Processor you can flash it. The Tablet has the new CWM Recovery - but not rooted.

Better you root the Device before and install SuperSu and BusyBox.

Ciao

Louis777
(2014-08-28, 20:53)Louis777 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-28, 20:28)baggiosutopo Wrote: [ -> ]can i flash it directly to my tablet with sp flash tool?

Hi,

If your Device/ Tablet has a MTK Processor you can flash it. The Tablet has the new CWM Recovery - but not rooted.

Ciao

Louis777

Thanks before..
Yes,my tablet is mtk6582. But, after flash the cwm directly to my tablet with successfully. Nothing changed, the cwm mode still the old (stock recovery). What i'd miss? I try to build cwm automatically, through option manually choose file from my backup boot.img and recovery, and the result is error (no boot kernelGZ and not split boot image).

Hi,

Ciao

Louis777

Thanks before..
Yes,my tablet is mtk6582. But, after flash the cwm directly to my tablet with successfully. Nothing changed, the cwm mode still the old (stock recovery). What i'd miss? I try to build cwm automatically, through option manually choose file from my backup boot.img and recovery, and the result is error (no boot kernelGZ and not split boot image).

I wanna flash cwm in my device to get root in my tablet. Because i can't find root tool that work with my device.
My tablet is running kitkat 4.4.2
(2014-08-30, 01:20)baggiosutopo Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,

Ciao

Louis777

Thanks before..

Hi,

Ciao

Louis777

I wanna flash cwm in my device to get root in my tablet. Because i can't find root tool that work with my device.

Hi,

I don't have experience with 4.4.2 Kitkat.

The only Way maybe MTK Droidtools v. 2.53.

Sorry.

Louis777 [Image: attachment.php?aid=1728]
Cheers Louis.

Just installed on my Jiake 6582 and it works a treat.

The next best thing to Philz touch in my opinion.
(2014-08-30, 01:20)baggiosutopo Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,

Ciao

Louis777

Thanks before..

Hi,

Ciao

Louis777

Thanks before..

Have you tried vroot so far?
Please duscssu root in the right thread (not here - we are OT...).
Pls is the touch version going to work on my tecno p5 mt6572, i already have cwm recovery non touch tnx in advance.
Pages: 1 2 3