www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Anyone know where this phone is in stock?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Code:
http://www.fastcardtech.com/HDC-Galaxys-Note-4-SM-N910-Android-Phone.html

This phone looks beautiful. The real note 4 will be over 800$. Anyone gotten their hand on this badboy yet?

Thanks guys!
No offense intended...My recommendation would be to stay away from these Samsung clones altogether. They generally have very little support and are of garbage build quality. Get the real thing, or buy an original design China phone.
Fair enough. Can you recommend a 5.7"+ , 2gb ram, Quad core+ china phone?

Thanks for the advice
Xiaomi redmi note, only 5.5 inch screen but 2gb and octacore not quad, only 8gb of internal storage but you can use and sd card. I have just bought one and it is a brilliant phone.
(2014-08-28, 00:54)scrivz69 Wrote: [ -> ]Xiaomi redmi note, only 5.5 inch screen but 2gb and octacore not quad, only 8gb of internal storage but you can use and sd card. I have just bought one and it is a brilliant phone.

Going to check that out. I've got a busted T-Mobile Note 2, with a Verizon screen, and its just falling apart. 5.5" to 5.5". Only downfall is that i'll lose LTE connectivity, but i honestly dont think i care. If miui functioned good as a port, i would have it on my phone, but an Xiaomi phone with it already on it? I'm going to research this more. Thank you!
No worries, make sure that you buy from a genuine seller and make sure that it is compatible with were you are in the world, basebands etc, seriously I have no doubt as to why xiaomi phones sell so fast, they are brilliant and I am sure other people will agree.
Can't go wrong with the Xiaomi. News from Gearbest is that the V8 will start coming with 2gb as well. If you're in America, V8 might be a strong consideration because of 1900. @wuddawaste just bought and tested his out. Working great on 1900 3g.
(2014-08-28, 01:04)scrivz69 Wrote: [ -> ]specs are here http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note-6217.php

Judging by OP post he's in USA (mentioned Verizon and T-Mobile), this phone won't work out for him on 3G. Nothing against the phone. Xiaomi is great, but no support for America 3G.
Pages: 1 2 3