www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to root LENOVO A536
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
who successfully root their phone ? please provide a screenshot thank you
Posted by doordie24 - Yesterday 10:17 PM
follow this link.. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]*7-MT6595 then look for Updated Super SU ".zip" then install the zip using ClockWerkMode..

WHERE?
(2014-09-24, 17:10)jefzatanaz Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]*7-MT6595 then look for Updated Super SU ".zip" then install the zip using ClockWerkMode..

WHERE?

SuperSU 2.02 [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-09-24, 18:14)Athos Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]*7-MT6595 then look for Updated Super SU ".zip" then install the zip using ClockWerkMode..

WHERE?

SuperSU 2.02 [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
tnx..how can i install the zip?
Please see the tutorial in the 2nd link in post#2.
Store the SuperSU zip file in the root of your SD card. Once you have installed CWM, boot into recovery mode, choose to install from zip. Select the zip file.
Reboot after installation, then update binaries in SuperSU.
(2014-09-23, 10:20)doordie24 Wrote: [ -> ]finally rooted my lenovo A536! Blush
My name is Ondra from Czech. How can i root Lenovo A536. I dont know.Crying
(2014-09-30, 15:29)Droppson Wrote: [ -> ]My name is Ondra from Czech. How can i root Lenovo A536. I dont know.Crying

Hi, Ondra. welcome to the forum.

Have you read the entire thread? It seems as though the other A536 users rooted by going through the CWM method.

You will see the links to the tutorial and to the SuperSU download in this thread. Please read through it.

Good luck
(2014-09-30, 23:51)Athos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-30, 15:29)Droppson Wrote: [ -> ]My name is Ondra from Czech. How can i root Lenovo A536. I dont know.Crying

Hi, Ondra. welcome to the forum.

Have you read the entire thread? It seems as though the other A536 users rooted by going through the CWM method.

You will see the links to the tutorial and to the SuperSU download in this thread. Please read through it.

Good luck

Thanks for answer. My Lenovo A536 koplet is. OS: Android 4.4.2, A536_S147_140910_ROW. Ondra
(2014-09-23, 22:17)doordie24 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] then look for Updated Super SU ".zip" then install the zip using ClockWerkMode..
I followed that link, but the read back on step 15, does't begin.I tried all the button combination but nothing yet.I have also installed in my pc PDANet and win 8.I need help.Crying
Pages: 1 2 3 4