www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to root LENOVO A536
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
@"doordie24 "

If you feel like helping pls upload your CWM to some upload site and provide a download link to it ....here.

there are a number of hosting sites that offer free space. I use dropbox.

2) As the Original poster is struggling....with Windows....No I am not giggling
if he and others are still struggling I can offer an alternative method with your help.

leaping ahead it involves getting their phone into fastboot mode
and then using windows fastboot exe to flash the CWM recovery.

If you care to, reply and we shall see if we can help the OP?

2)
a) Do you know how to get your phone into bootloader menu?
b) Do you know how to get the phone into recovery mode by buttons?
----If you don't know (a) we can use adb to command the phone to reboot into bootloader
and then use buttons to get into fastboot mode

"there are many ways to skin a cat".....only for English readers...do not tranlate

cheers
FINALLY I'm rooted

And now, after rooted, I have to unistall all the useless applications.Does anyone have a list of them?
i have problem with read back proses help me thanks Sad
can you please post it here the cwm you used thanks in advance
(2014-10-19, 14:11)wemakeithappen Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]?
(2014-09-24, 12:52)wemakeithappen Wrote: [ -> ]who successfully root their phone ? please provide a screenshot thank you

Still can't find a successful root screenshot. Undecided
Today I got a message that an update is available.If I update my phone will it be still rooted?
(2014-11-25, 21:14)sacs Wrote: [ -> ]Today I got a message that an update is available.If I update my phone will it be still rooted?

Nope you better not. Not only it will be unrooted but also you Custom recovery will be gone replaced by the Lenovo recovery.
(2014-11-27, 21:34)cyfer33 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-25, 21:14)sacs Wrote: [ -> ]Today I got a message that an update is available.If I update my phone will it be still rooted?

Nope you better not. Not only it will be unrooted but also you Custom recovery will be gone replaced by the Lenovo recovery.
Τhank you very much.That is my opinion too.
(2014-12-01, 00:31)sacs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-27, 21:34)cyfer33 Wrote: [ -> ]

Τhank you very much.That is my opinion too.

The best thing and play safe is to use only Custom Roms that comes with Root and works with Clockworkmod Recovery.
Pages: 1 2 3 4