www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Samsung Galaxy S4 4.2.2 for Zopo zp950H / zp800h
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I used this rom on my zopo zp900h but on startup, the rom was stuck on the boot splashscreen(even after the bootaudio was played). I then locked it and unlock it back. This time it gave me a screen with colour granules(the coloured error one).
Can you please tell me the entire installation procedure?
everything fine at hero 7500+ but at the messages when you want to read a message, you see the first and not the last... so if you have 500 sms's on a contact you have to scroll down a lot of time to see the new sms...
(2013-06-27, 02:13)freak Wrote: [ -> ]I used this rom on my zopo zp900h but on startup, the rom was stuck on the boot splashscreen(even after the bootaudio was played). I then locked it and unlock it back. This time it gave me a screen with colour granules(the coloured error one).
Can you please tell me the entire installation procedure?

Me too... Crying
This firmware is not for 900h. It has a different screen resolution. Perhaps a different driver and LCD manufacturer altogether.
Does this ROM support on any MTK6589 android phone?. if i install this will it delete my samsung galaxy s4 boot logo? Thank you
how can I install this Rom?...with sp_flash player I think it is wrong if I try it...and thats the only kind of OS installation which I'd know til now

thanks in advance guysEmbarrased
(2013-07-01, 22:02)sunstone Wrote: [ -> ]how can I install this Rom?...with sp_flash player I think it is wrong if I try it...and thats the only kind of OS installation which I'd know til now

thanks in advance guysEmbarrased

Install with CWM or TWRP Recovery!

-> Copy ROM (zip, do not extract) to your sd card -> boot into cwm recovery -> make full wipe (dalvik, cache, factory reset) -> install zip from sdcard -> chose zip from sd card ... and install ROM!
I have no chance to enter into recovery mood...

guys how can I enter into recovery through ROM manager?...I tried it since a few weeks but I just don't get it...please if some one know's explain it step by stepSad

thanks in advance
(2013-05-28, 20:39)Lovetz Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

I made ​​a small change in this firmware: removed some Chinese applications and spyware. Put in a standard multi-language Android keyboard, Superuser, something else I do not remember. Ah, yes, the Russian language and Timezone by default - you can change them after first boot. All work on my Zopo zp950+

Install in CWM or TWRP

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hi
Thanks in advance
Can i use this ROM for my ZOPO ZP900 leader.
it is also with MKT6577
@sunstone,

install MTK Mobile Uncle Tools, here you can directly boot into recovery (root required).

@soukms,

NO, NEVER! Do NOT flash this ROM on your ZP900! This ROM is for ZP800H and ZP950H with HD resolution and MT6589 SoC! You have MT6577 SoC!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5