www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Samsung Galaxy S4 4.2.2 for Zopo zp950H / zp800h
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm not sure I understand the problem.

You mean in Android messaging (SMS etc...), the new messages are at the bottom?
(2013-10-02, 21:59)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure I understand the problem.

You mean in Android messaging (SMS etc...), the new messages are at the bottom?

yes, new messages are at the bottom of the conversation, but it shows me the conversation from the beginning, so you have to scroll to the last (new message) .
Also the button to add more photos, etc. is not next to that of the smile, but above, so the bar where you write is larger than normal
I don't have this firmware installed and can't remember if it uses custom messaging app or not. Did you try looking at settings in messaging to see if you can reverse chronological order?

Also make sure your date & time settings in Android are set to auto detect.
(2013-10-02, 22:47)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have this firmware installed and can't remember if it uses custom messaging app or not. Did you try looking at settings in messaging to see if you can reverse chronological order?

Also make sure your date & time settings in Android are set to auto detect.

I've already checked, the chronological order is not modified, but it is not needed.
usually like any other Android device when a new message arrives you open the conversation directly on that, after putting the rom it shows me the first message in the conversation.
the settings are classic and are not editable
If your time and date settings are set to auto and it's still doing it, then I'm not sure what the problem could be. Maybe someone else can chime in with some help. Regardless, I recommend [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] or [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (but do the world a favor and DON'T install the ad blocker). Then install [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Cleaner and much more control.
(2013-10-03, 00:52)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] or [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (but do the world a favor and DON'T install the ad blocker). Then install [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Cleaner and much more control.

Can i install The KtK custom it directly from the recovery?
P.S. tethering does not work
(2013-10-03, 07:03)Jodaglia Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] or [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (but do the world a favor and DON'T install the ad blocker). Then install [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Cleaner and much more control.

Can i install The KtK custom it directly from the recovery?
P.S. tethering does not work
Yes, KtK is SD update firmware.
(2013-05-31, 01:25)ChrisX Wrote: [ -> ]Works very good on ZP810 and H7500+. Disabled virtual keys in build.prop. Nice ROM ;)
Hi, sorry to bother you but could you help me set you this rom to my H7500 + I am new to this and do not know how :/
(2013-05-31, 01:25)ChrisX Wrote: [ -> ]Works very good on ZP810 and H7500+. Disabled virtual keys in build.prop. Nice ROM ;)

how to disable virtual keys??
(2013-12-09, 00:24)foten21 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5