www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Samsung Galaxy S4 4.2.2 for Zopo zp950H / zp800h
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
good new and bad new..

good new is that I succed to build myself a recovery menu(TWRM touchscreen)for which I've used sp_flash_tool...I just love this sp_flash_tool,does good things in a short time if you know how to use itLub

the bad new is that I tried a few times to install this ROM and it just keep's telling me that it have been unable to open the zip from SD(ofcours I've done all those 3 kind of wipeing like u've said it chriss and also didn't work...so finally I wiped every thing..lol...system and rom...all or nothing...finally seems that it is nothingCrying )...after then another and the last message is:unable to partition,or something like this...don't remember well

interesting...what do you say guy's?Smiling....UndecidedCrying
(2013-07-02, 13:18)soukms Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

I made ​​a small change in this firmware: removed some Chinese applications and spyware. Put in a standard multi-language Android keyboard, Superuser, something else I do not remember. Ah, yes, the Russian language and Timezone by default - you can change them after first boot. All work on my Zopo zp950+

Install in CWM or TWRP

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hi
Thanks in advance
Can i use this ROM for my ZOPO ZP900 leader.
it is also with MKT6577
hello lovetz,

i would like to know does this custom ROM made by you , support HDC galaxy S4 on MTK6589? if custom install it on my HDCS4, will it delete my samsung boot logo? because i also dont want preinstalled chinese spyware and others app which cannot be deleted even after being rooted. thank you in advance.
(2013-07-02, 22:24)ChrisX Wrote: [ -> ]@sunstone,

install MTK Mobile Uncle Tools, here you can directly boot into recovery (root required).

@soukms,

NO, NEVER! Do NOT flash this ROM on your ZP900! This ROM is for ZP800H and ZP950H with HD resolution and MT6589 SoC! You have MT6577 SoC!

Hi ChrisX
Thank you for the advice.
Can i also install MTK mobile uncle tools in My ZOPO ZP900 Leader to boot into Recovery.
Also i would like to know if there is any Custom rom (JB) available.
(2013-07-04, 15:20)soukms Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ChrisX
Can i also install MTK mobile uncle tools in My ZOPO ZP900 Leader to boot into Recovery.

Yes, you can install "MTK" Mobile Uncle Tools on every rooted "MTK" phone Smiling
(2013-07-04, 15:20)soukms Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-02, 22:24)ChrisX Wrote: [ -> ]@sunstone,

install MTK Mobile Uncle Tools, here you can directly boot into recovery (root required).

@soukms,

NO, NEVER! Do NOT flash this ROM on your ZP900! This ROM is for ZP800H and ZP950H with HD resolution and MT6589 SoC! You have MT6577 SoC!

Hi ChrisX
Also i would like to know if there is any Custom rom (JB) available.
Please see the 900h forum for JB firmware links.
Hello, how can I delete the system buttons in the bottom?
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-10-02, 17:28)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
es file explore tells me:
"error occured when trying to save the file. it not be saved"
Why??
Either you're not rooted properly or the ES Explorer root settings aren't set correctly.
(2013-10-02, 20:59)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Either you're not rooted properly or the ES Explorer root settings aren't set correctly.

thanks Gizbeat, problem solved! sorry for my bad english, but i'm italian!
I have another little problem, I open a message as soon as I arrived, I opened the chronology from the beginning, having to scroll down to get to the last arrived.
What is the problem?
thanks for the help!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5