www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Flash Tool] SP_MDT Flash Tool for flashing mt6589 mt6592 mt6572 mt6582 mt6595
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Download newest SP Flash Tool MTK Flash Tool

Newest version:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Download SP_MDT SPMDT flash tool. This is the most recently updated tool. It operates somewhat differently than SP Flash Tool and MTK Flash Tool.

This tool will help you flash / update / upgrade ROM / firmware / CWM for your China phone. It should work for all MTK chipsets - Including the new ones MT6573, MT6571, MT8135, MT8127, MT8392, MT6752, MT6732, MT6735, MT6795, MT6753, MTK6589, MTK6582, MTK6592, MTK6582, MTK6595, MTK6572 and the older chipsets as well such as MTK6577, MTK6575.

Changelog:
Spoiler
You have not permission to see this spoiler content !

can some one make a video as to how its flashed
rgds
There was a corruption in the DA file of the previous upload which resulted in an error upon opening the application.

It's been uploaded again and double tested. Should be fine now.
thanks 4 the efort sir.............................
thanks alot
please where is Download link ???
bin error
Sorry for this. The problem is that the .ini file was included in the .rar, so it's looking for the .bin where it last saved in .ini.

Delete SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.ini in the main directory of SP_MDT extracted folder and run .exe again. Or after opening SP_MDT select "File > Open download agent file > [location of MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin]".
(2014-10-23, 23:41)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-23, 23:19)Czesiek Wrote: [ -> ]bin error

Just downloaded from both locations and tested. There's no problem with the download. Perhaps try downloading again.

but i have this error.
I edited my above post. I realized the problem with his original upload. The SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.ini was included when packed and that directed it to original. I just fixed his upload, so can download again, or just delete SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.ini in the directory you are extracted to and should be fine then.
Pages: 1 2 3 4