www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 plus discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
After six days of use I can say that the battery keeps 30 hours.
I have no problems with freezing or with anything else.
Phone is extra in every aspect. Nice looking and very well performed all duties. And this information for the camera is another sign that they have made a very good phone.
Not actually..I only wanna have the Camera icon on the lock screen so I can take pictures without unlocking it..

(2014-12-17, 17:51)apmatzen Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean extra screens on the Lock screen?

It's possible...you just have to enable it under Settings.

Not rooted mine yet...maybe sometime...don't feel the need for it right now.
(2014-12-17, 20:22)maat Wrote: [ -> ]Not actually..I only wanna have the Camera icon on the lock screen so I can take pictures without unlocking it..

Try swiping to the left on the lockscreen from the edge of the screen, then the camera will appear.

It does on my phone.
(2014-12-17, 14:16)apmatzen Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] to a thread where you can get a custom recovery + rooting instructions for the V3 plus.

As usual, make sure that you back up your phone before doing anything.
Hi twistyplain,
Thanks a lot for that!
Regarding the gadgets with the phone locked, I just realised that swiping right will show the camera and swiping left allows me to add new gadgets!

Cheers

(2014-12-18, 03:14)twistyplain Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] to a thread where you can get a custom recovery + rooting instructions for the V3 plus.

Regarding the gadgets with the phone locked, I just realised that swiping right will show the camera and swiping left allows me to add new gadgets!

Cheers

(2014-12-17, 20:22)maat Wrote: [ -> ]Not actually..I only wanna have the Camera icon on the lock screen so I can take pictures without unlocking it..

(2014-12-17, 17:51)apmatzen Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean extra screens on the Lock screen?

It's possible...you just have to enable it under Settings.

Not rooted mine yet...maybe sometime...don't feel the need for it right now.
(2014-12-18, 09:50)maat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] to a thread where you can get a custom recovery + rooting instructions for the V3 plus.

(2014-12-18, 02:02)apmatzen Wrote: [ -> ]Try swiping to the left on the lockscreen from the edge of the screen, then the camera will appear.

It does on my phone.

I'm glad @apmatzen helped you to solve your issue. If you want to root the phone, It has already been done in the link I provided.

Cheers
Quote:Very true. Samsung saves tons of money for having a virtually nonexistent R&D team. It's a shame that a tiny Chinese company can design better looking phones than the largest global supplier of smartphones.

Personally I go for Chinese phones because they give me all the features of brand name phones (and sometimes more) for a fraction of the cost - price is an issue for some of us. I love Chinese companies for downplaying the importance of huge profit margins - they are giving us phones that we would otherwise be unable to buy from big companies like Sammy. Chinese companies apparently have little choice - I saw somewhere that although most Chinese people have the money to buy expensive phones, less than half of them will buy phones over $300.

Their designs are more modern I think.

And as you say they give us lots of features and even if the Price is not an issue for me, I would still buy one Again.

And why actually give 400-500 dollars for a phone, when you get a new one for 150-200 dollars, every half year or year and get more features this way every time.
(2014-12-19, 20:37)apmatzen Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Very true. Samsung saves tons of money for having a virtually nonexistent R&D team. It's a shame that a tiny Chinese company can design better looking phones than the largest global supplier of smartphones.

Personally I go for Chinese phones because they give me all the features of brand name phones (and sometimes more) for a fraction of the cost - price is an issue for some of us. I love Chinese companies for downplaying the importance of huge profit margins - they are giving us phones that we would otherwise be unable to buy from big companies like Sammy. Chinese companies apparently have little choice - I saw somewhere that although most Chinese people have the money to buy expensive phones, less than half of them will buy phones over $300.

Their designs are more modern I think.

And as you say they give us lots of features and even if the Price is not an issue for me, I would still buy one Again.

And why actually give 400-500 dollars for a phone, when you get a new one for 150-200 dollars, every half year or year and get more features this way every time.

True, true. Six months is a long time in the smartphone industry. At the rate we are going, features almost double every year or so. Now I understand why you choose to buy Chinese phones.
Hello guys,

Now, i've had the phone for about a week now and something strange happened 2 times now with the charging of the phone:

At 15-16% batteri the phone says to plug in the charger and I've done that...after 20 minutes give or take the phone is fully charged at 100%?

I can already now say that its fake, because the phone didn't last longer than 20-30 minutes.

Do any of you have an idea? Or does it have the issues with charging as the old V3?
(2014-12-21, 23:08)apmatzen Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,

Now, i've had the phone for about a week now and something strange happened 2 times now with the charging of the phone:

At 15-16% batteri the phone says to plug in the charger and I've done that...after 20 minutes give or take the phone is fully charged at 100%?

I can already now say that its fake, because the phone didn't last longer than 20-30 minutes.

Do any of you have an idea? Or does it have the issues with charging as the old V3?

Sounds like a problem with the charging system or the battery. Have you been hammering (heavy 3D games, endless GPS navigation, non-stop video recording sessions, etc.) the battery over the past week? How long did the battery use to last before it started having problems.

As far as I know about li-ion batteries, you need to take it easy with power-hogging functions for a while after the first use before you can put your foot on the gas. Think of it as a form of battery burn-in.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5