www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 plus discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2014-12-22, 10:37)twistyplain Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-21, 23:08)apmatzen Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,

Now, i've had the phone for about a week now and something strange happened 2 times now with the charging of the phone:

At 15-16% batteri the phone says to plug in the charger and I've done that...after 20 minutes give or take the phone is fully charged at 100%?

I can already now say that its fake, because the phone didn't last longer than 20-30 minutes.

Do any of you have an idea? Or does it have the issues with charging as the old V3?

Sounds like a problem with the charging system or the battery. Have you been hammering (heavy 3D games, endless GPS navigation, non-stop video recording sessions, etc.) the battery over the past week? How long did the battery use to last before it started having problems.

As far as I know about li-ion batteries, you need to take it easy with power-hogging functions for a while after the first use before you can put your foot on the gas. Think of it as a form of battery burn-in.

No 3D Gaming (I'm over that!)...and haven't used it for GPS, yet.

Only small video recording like 1 minute or so and I do make a bunch of fotoes with the camera.

How long the battery lasts is a Little different...it depends on how many calls I make and so on.

But lets say roughly 2 days.
(2014-12-22, 14:43)apmatzen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-22, 10:37)twistyplain Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-21, 23:08)apmatzen Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,

Now, i've had the phone for about a week now and something strange happened 2 times now with the charging of the phone:

At 15-16% batteri the phone says to plug in the charger and I've done that...after 20 minutes give or take the phone is fully charged at 100%?

I can already now say that its fake, because the phone didn't last longer than 20-30 minutes.

Do any of you have an idea? Or does it have the issues with charging as the old V3?

Sounds like a problem with the charging system or the battery. Have you been hammering (heavy 3D games, endless GPS navigation, non-stop video recording sessions, etc.) the battery over the past week? How long did the battery use to last before it started having problems.

As far as I know about li-ion batteries, you need to take it easy with power-hogging functions for a while after the first use before you can put your foot on the gas. Think of it as a form of battery burn-in.

No 3D Gaming (I'm over that!)...and haven't used it for GPS, yet.

Only small video recording like 1 minute or so and I do make a bunch of fotoes with the camera.

How long the battery lasts is a Little different...it depends on how many calls I make and so on.

But lets say roughly 2 days.

If the problem occurs only during charging and sometimes the battery gets a full charge, the charging system must be out of whack. See if using an external charger works well every time. If an external charger charges the batt. to full capacity, then it's definitely your phone's charging system that has issues.

I'd prefer if the battery was the one at fault because you can get a replacement for $8 but I don't know how a charging system problem can be solved without returning it to your supplier.
Thanks again twistyplain for answering my questions.

I think the problems have to do with the charger I use...

Now I only use the original charger,but I also used a original Samsung charger with the phone and that's when the problems occur.

So, if anyone are having problems with the charging of the phone, it may (or not be) the charger you use.
Hi all,

I am thinking of buying one of these phones. I had the original V3 and was very pleased with it, but I dropped it and killed it!
Has any one checked it has genuine kitkat and will load the android wear app and the new camera app?
I need to know because I have been ripped off by a seller with an S5 clone with fake kitkat. I need to connect to a wear watch.
Thanks.
(2014-12-25, 17:36)Paulyboy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I am thinking of buying one of these phones. I had the original V3 and was very pleased with it, but I dropped it and killed it!
Has any one checked it has genuine kitkat and will load the android wear app and the new camera app?
I need to know because I have been ripped off by a seller with an S5 clone with fake kitkat. I need to connect to a wear watch.
Thanks.

Yes, it has a true kikat OS and if you mean the Google Camera app, then yes it loads without any problems on my device, because I mainly use it to take pictures.

About the android wear app, yes it runs, but I haven't got any device to try it out.
Thanks apmatzen, that's great news.
I shall order it today!
(2014-12-24, 16:48)apmatzen Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again twistyplain for answering my questions.

Now I only use the original charger,but I also used a original Samsung charger with the phone and that's when the problems occur.

So, if anyone are having problems with the charging of the phone, it may (or not be) the charger you use.

All along I assumed that you were using the stock charger Lost It Anyways, I'm glad you found the problem.
(2014-12-28, 06:17)twistyplain Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-24, 16:48)apmatzen Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again twistyplain for answering my questions.

All along I assumed that you were using the stock charger Lost It Anyways, I'm glad you found the problem.

Sorry about that...it won't happen again! ;-)
Some info:

Upgraded to the new V07 firmware from V06 with Flash tools.

Firmware is available on needrom.com

Everything works.
(2014-12-30, 07:14)apmatzen Wrote: [ -> ]Some info:

Upgraded to the new V07 firmware from V06 with Flash tools.

Firmware is available on needrom.com

Everything works.

Hi,

What's new on this version ?

i also seen a version 8 !?

The update by wifi doesn't work ? because i have the version 6 and the phone still say it's up to date.

Thank You.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5