www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 plus discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2015-01-07, 23:43)toutou_one Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-30, 07:14)apmatzen Wrote: [ -> ]Some info:

Upgraded to the new V07 firmware from V06 with Flash tools.

Firmware is available on needrom.com

Everything works.

Hi,

What's new on this version ?

i also seen a version 8 !?

The update by wifi doesn't work ? because i have the version 6 and the phone still say it's up to date.

Thank You.

The only thing I can see that is different, is that when you press menu, you now have:
BACKGROUNDS, WIDGETS, SETTINGS & STYLE.

The STYLE icon is new.

But I think there is also some optimizing in the system, but I really don't know.

Version 8? Where can you download that?

And no, I don't think OTA works...mine also said that is was up to date, before I updated manually.
Quote:The only thing I can see that is different, is that when you press menu, you now have:

The STYLE icon is new.

But I think there is also some optimizing in the system, but I really don't know.

And no, I don't think OTA works...mine also said that is was up to date, before I updated manually.

The V is available on needrom website.
Someone know the official website where we can find informations and fimware download ?
(2015-01-08, 16:25)toutou_one Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The only thing I can see that is different, is that when you press menu, you now have:

The STYLE icon is new.

The V is available on needrom website.
Someone know the official website where we can find informations and fimware download ?

I would also like to know that...so please, anybody?
Nobody know ?
I found that

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

But it's only the version 7 on needrom i found a version 8
I also possess an iNew V3 Plus phone. I have rooted it using [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Now I have CWM installed. I'd prefer to install V08 via CWM. Is that possible?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5