www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Unbrick my sunup cu888 i have no backup plz help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi hassanshahzad !

I've sent you a link of the stock rom for your device on private message.
I don't know if it's the right one. I hope so.
(2015-02-20, 20:38)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi hassanshahzad !

I've sent you a link of the stock rom for your device on private message.
I don't know if it's the right one. I hope so.

I used it also no workind i will send u my phone pictures so u see and tell me
Finally I've found the original stock rom (different from 149 MB) on a chinese site !
Maybe it could be the right one. I've sent you the link on private message.
If you aren't able to open the link normally, try to open it in cache copy :-)
I cant download this ? plz help
Don't worry !

I'm downloading it and I'll upload it on a web hosting service; and then I'll give you the link :-)

(2015-02-21, 00:22)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Why so many intents to email, pm, skype etc etc?
Bring the images/videos out in the open on this thread, it will help others which is why CPA exists. If you want help you should publish your problems clearly and be prepared to help others in return.
Many of your questions are already answered on this forum, you only need to use the search function at the top right, it will save time.
(2015-05-26, 16:27)mirandam Wrote: [ -> ]Why so many intents to email, pm, skype etc etc?
Bring the images/videos out in the open on this thread, it will help others which is why CPA exists. If you want help you should publish your problems clearly and be prepared to help others in return.
Many of your questions are already answered on this forum, you only need to use the search function at the top right, it will save time.
Ok i will publish the image tonight
(2015-02-20, 23:41)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Finally I've found the original stock rom (different from 149 MB) on a chinese site !
Maybe it could be the right one. I've sent you the link on private message.
If you aren't able to open the link normally, try to open it in cache copy :-)

plz upload this again, i have bootloop on my sunup cu880 Sad(
Hi alicjaidamian !

you can find the official stock ROM for the sunup cu888 at the link below :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Regards :-)
hi,

This rom not working for me, i have bootloop Sad I can get into recovery its working, sp flash working good, but phone after flashing have bootloop Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5