www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Unbrick my sunup cu888 i have no backup plz help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2015-09-19, 06:46)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Regards :-)

thx

now in flashtool "incorrect scatter file format" Sad
Hi alicjaidamian !

Download the next version of SP Flash Tool :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Try to flash the stock ROM below :

Please watch carefully the next 2 video-tutorials (at first, try to untick PRELOADER before to flash) :

1) the first ... from minute 5:45 until the end of video (it's about an old version of SP Flash Tool ... but the method is the same) :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&v=ztI8sc8MUNo

2) the second :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&v=LDaJFdcjAIM

Please keep me update about the situation :-)
(2015-09-21, 02:21)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Try to flash the stock ROM below :

Please watch carefully the next 2 video-tutorials (at first, try to untick PRELOADER before to flash) :

1) the first ... from minute 5:45 until the end of video (it's about an old version of SP Flash Tool ... but the method is the same) :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&v=ztI8sc8MUNo

2) the second :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&v=LDaJFdcjAIM

Please keep me update about the situation :-)

Thx again, i trying repair this brick Big Grin

edit:
it's not working Sad Boot loop again, i unticked preloader and nothing Sad recovery working, i think thats problem with this rom ? In flash tool/memory test i see "ERROR: EMMC was not detected"
Hi alicjaidamian !

Do you have also tried to flash the ROM with the tick on PRELOADER ?
Hi,

Yes i try with preloader and without preloader
(2015-09-22, 04:35)alicjaidamian Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&shareid=2950058006&third=0
hi,

Yes, recovery is working ;) I tried make factory reset "full wipe and cache", and its working in recovery. Wipe completed and i click reboot and bootloop again Smiling

Big sorry for my english ;)

edit:

I cant download file from your link :/
Hi alicjaidamian !

You don't have to apologize to me for your bad english ... I speak english a little bit and my english is awful :-)
Where do you come from ? You aren't able to download the ROM from the link that I have posted you ? It is so strange ... I have explained you how to download it !

:-)
Yes - i can't download it Sad

i'm from Poland Smiling you from ?? .. ;)

On the page - i see this:

OPS ... deeply sorry ... I have posted you a wrong link (only the recovery txt) ... try to flash the next ROM:

I come from Italy :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5