www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Download vRoot iRoot China clone MTK6592 MTK6582 MTK6589 MTK6577 MTK6575 MTK6572
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2013-12-11, 05:05)doggit Wrote: [ -> ]i have just rooted my Neken N6 using the software, i had the su app in chinese and also seems to show english too, i used the root checker app to make sure i had root access, it said access granted, i then went to get superuser in english from the store, i then used rootappdelete to get rid of the chinese su, after i did that i found my phone was no longer rooted, not really sure why this has happened, i have now re done the root using the same software, went like a dream, now root access again, and have su back in chinese and also the english su, can some one help me sort my issue out, or should i just leave both su's on my phone,

doggit

Sorry for the late reply. I think they've found some way to tie the SU to the root with the newer versions. Not sure whether it has to do with that or with differences in firmware. If the English SU is popping up okay, just leave both of them on there.
Thanks. Finally i rooted MTK6592
(2013-12-18, 22:26)shadow07ysk Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Finally i rooted MTK6592

You rooted your Jiake MT6592, yes? We're still waiting for a review Cool
used v1.6 on my inew v3 rooted=) confirmed with root checker. wow that was so simple and super fast ...sucks it was all in chinese CryingBig Grin

(2014-01-23, 10:10)faz844 Wrote: [ -> ]used v1.6 on my inew v3 rooted=) confirmed with root checker. wow that was so simple and super fast ...sucks it was all in chinese CryingBig Grin

is there an english version ?
Worked on my ThL T200 (1080p)

I used v1.5

Thank you
Thamk you...you are the best :thumsup:
Amazing, done rooting my MJ-M700 (OEM U69 phone)
Thousand thanks..
Worked, now have root access. Could download SuperSU and update it using normal method (NOT recovery, as i only have the standard recovery). After the update I removed all the Chinese whatever apps and I still have root access after rebooting.
Device: Mpie Mini 809T
CPU: MTK6582
Easy and perfect
S5 : Snapdragon 801 - qualcomm MSM 8974 - Quad-Core - krait 400 - ARMv7 - Processor rev 1 (v71)

thank you very much
rooting Blackview Crown 4.4.2????
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5