www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Download vRoot iRoot China clone MTK6592 MTK6582 MTK6589 MTK6577 MTK6575 MTK6572
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2015-02-25, 00:28)akwangwu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-24, 23:49)mamadouabd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody

My problem is now to solve the low internal memory problem of my MT6572 which came up with only 250 Mb. I read many solutions in different sites, but i don't know which one to choose. Thanks for your support for this problem

This is different topic my dear, its about internal memory storage (not RAM), but so many ways to fix your problem, here's is some solution (choose one of them):
- switch your internal memory with external memory by changing fstab.nand (little edit)
- repartition your phone using different ebr1 and ebr2 (if the ROM has big enough capacity)
- using your sdcard as an internal (default) storage for all aplications, use Link2SD application (free at playstore)

Good Luck Thumbs Up
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will choose the second solution repartition my phone. I have 1 gb of total available memory 250 mb of internal and 850 mb for phone storage. I would like to increase the internal storage. How to do it practically, where are located the ebr files in the filesystem, how to repartiton ? However i read somewhere that there is no ebr2 for MT6572 as it is based on UBIFS, so i don't know if it is feasible.

Thanks for your help
(2015-03-02, 23:19)mamadouabd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-25, 00:28)akwangwu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-24, 23:49)mamadouabd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody

My problem is now to solve the low internal memory problem of my MT6572 which came up with only 250 Mb. I read many solutions in different sites, but i don't know which one to choose. Thanks for your support for this problem

This is different topic my dear, its about internal memory storage (not RAM), but so many ways to fix your problem, here's is some solution (choose one of them):
- switch your internal memory with external memory by changing fstab.nand (little edit)
- repartition your phone using different ebr1 and ebr2 (if the ROM has big enough capacity)
- using your sdcard as an internal (default) storage for all aplications, use Link2SD application (free at playstore)

Good Luck Thumbs Up
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will choose the second solution repartition my phone. I have 1 gb of total available memory 250 mb of internal and 850 mb for phone storage. I would like to increase the internal storage. How to do it practically, where are located the ebr files in the filesystem, how to repartiton ? However i read somewhere that there is no ebr2 for MT6572 as it is based on UBIFS, so i don't know if it is feasible.

Thanks for your help

what is your android version? and how big your ROM capacity (see your phone detail specification)?
my android version is 4.4.2 but i dont know the rom capacity. How to know the ROM capacity ?
Hi mamadouabd !

I suggest you to install the app called "DiskInfo PRO". Personally I think this app the best.
(2015-03-05, 05:04)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi mamadouabd !

I suggest you to install the app called "DiskInfo PRO". Personally I think this app the best.
--------------------------------------------------
i actually installed diskinfo. It showed me the partitions and the free space. I have 1.5 go of total internal storage, but only 250 Mb for the /data partition Drool. I have a low space problem and i want to mount the /data directory to my sd card instead of the internal memory so the applications will install. Do you know a way of doing this ?

Thanks for your support
Hi mamadouabd !

There are different ways to do it:

1)Install the app called "Link2SD Plus" and follow this tutorial:

2)Install the app called "Titanium Backup Pro" and move app data to external sd.
3)Install the app called "FolderMount".
4)Install the two apps called "File Explorer" & "File Explorer (Root Add-On)" , and then, copy a lot of stuff into external microSD.
Personally, the solutions number one, two and four (all apps together) are the best (I've actually installed the number two and four on my device).
My low space problem is now solved. First i used Link2sd to link all the dex files to my sdcard which are significantly big. Then i installed a [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] to mount sdext to data. Thanks again to akwangwu an cleopatra for the great help.
Please help! To ROOTEAR (256Mb internal memory) Smart S4-GT-i9500 Shengda MT 72_K22 (MT6589 or MT6572 / MT6582 or K22 or Gemini ril 1.0) ARMv7 processor Neon version 4.2.2 Jelly Bean MR1 SDK: 17 Linux Version: 3.4.5. Please help! To ROOTEAR (256Mb internal memory) Smart S4-GT-i9500 Shengda MT 72_K22 (MT6589 or MT6572 / MT6582 or K22 or Gemini ril 1.0) ARMv7 processor Neon version 4.2.2 Jelly Bean MR1 SDK: 17 Linux Version: 3.4.5.
This data is the PPAs that were installed in dispositvo, I have the data of complete reports of the APPs: Droid Info; Info Samsung and AnTuTu Tester. "NO" managed by APP Route: Super User; Unlock Root; Z4Root; One Clik Root and Super One Click. I tried the device browser page "How to Root", but did not perform anything though mention UNRoot and Root Genius, but can not know if it was online by the device or would have to download the PPAs I have lots of information on tutorials using? the Odin3_v3.04.Zip and CF-Auto-Root-Ja3g-Ja3gxx-Gti9500.Zip and Recovery-Clockwork-6.0.3.2-I9500.Tar.Md5. But the problem is that the device Internal ROM menu is in Chinese Traditional Idoma, not to translate without a Chinese keyboard.
(2015-07-12, 09:19)cjlsiqueira Wrote: [ -> ]Please help! To ROOTEAR (256Mb internal memory) Smart S4-GT-i9500 Shengda MT 72_K22 (MT6589 or MT6572 / MT6582 or K22 or Gemini ril 1.0) ARMv7 processor Neon version 4.2.2 Jelly Bean MR1 SDK: 17 Linux Version: 3.4.5. Please help! To ROOTEAR (256Mb internal memory) Smart S4-GT-i9500 Shengda MT 72_K22 (MT6589 or MT6572 / MT6582 or K22 or Gemini ril 1.0) ARMv7 processor Neon version 4.2.2 Jelly Bean MR1 SDK: 17 Linux Version: 3.4.5.
This data is the PPAs that were installed in dispositvo, I have the data of complete reports of the APPs: Droid Info; Info Samsung and AnTuTu Tester. "NO" managed by APP Route: Super User; Unlock Root; Z4Root; One Clik Root and Super One Click. I tried the device browser page "How to Root", but did not perform anything though mention UNRoot and Root Genius, but can not know if it was online by the device or would have to download the PPAs I have lots of information on tutorials using? the Odin3_v3.04.Zip and CF-Auto-Root-Ja3g-Ja3gxx-Gti9500.Zip and Recovery-Clockwork-6.0.3.2-I9500.Tar.Md5. But the problem is that the device Internal ROM menu is in Chinese Traditional Idoma, not to translate without a Chinese keyboard.

And one day, at band camp.... Drool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5