www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Download vRoot iRoot China clone MTK6592 MTK6582 MTK6589 MTK6577 MTK6575 MTK6572
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
hi everybody

i tried to root my MT6572 phone using the iRoot_vRoot_RomasterSU software, but it says root failed. Do we need an internet connection both in the android device and the executing PC while rooting or i am missing something. I intalled the usb drivers and the software correctly.

Thanks for your support
(2015-02-10, 07:02)mamadouabd Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The DL link for SuperSU is also in the rooting tools forum.
But like I mentioned, this is a last option. Try the auto root tools first, for simplicity.
Good luck
(2015-02-10, 07:02)mamadouabd Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
i'll give it a try
hi everybody

i tried to root with the others tools without success, i tried even the vroot apk.
but i think its because my bootloader is locked by default on the MT6572 and i can't even see the service menu (the code *#*#7378423#*#* didn't work). Do you guys know a tool or a code to use to unlock the bootloader of MT6572. I think after that the rooting process will succeed.
Successfully rooted Serioux Amber X-501 (MTK6582 with Android 4.4.2) with roMaster. Problem is SU is in chinese... Any option to turn it to english?
(2015-02-11, 21:13)mamadouabd Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Good luck Thumbs Up
My phone is rooted now. RootGenius did the job right. Thanks again akwangwu
Hi everybody

My problem is now to solve the low internal memory problem of my MT6572 which came up with only 250 Mb. I read many solutions in different sites, but i don't know which one to choose. Thanks for your support for this problem
(2015-02-24, 23:49)mamadouabd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody

My problem is now to solve the low internal memory problem of my MT6572 which came up with only 250 Mb. I read many solutions in different sites, but i don't know which one to choose. Thanks for your support for this problem

This is different topic my dear, its about internal memory storage (not RAM), but so many ways to fix your problem, here's is some solution (choose one of them):
- switch your internal memory with external memory by changing fstab.nand (little edit)
- repartition your phone using different ebr1 and ebr2 (if the ROM has big enough capacity)
- using your sdcard as an internal (default) storage for all aplications, use Link2SD application (free at playstore)

Good Luck Thumbs Up
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5