www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v3 recovery problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Before to continue (and click YES) I suggest you to install Mobileuncle MTK Tool apk and backup your IMEI into your microSD (simply tap on Mobileuncle ... and then tap on "IMEI backup restore" ... and then "backup IMEI to SDCARD2).

:-)
okay i did all of that and it still did the recovery too large blabla error..
Do you have installed Mobileuncle MTK Tool apk ? Do you have made a backup of your IMEI ? If yes ... at first I suggest you to do a factory reset of your phone and then try to repeat the installation of Philz (it's my opinion that Philz is the most important tool ... for example yesterday in the evening my device suddenly bricked and I have restored it in 15 minutes thanks to Philz).

when i try to factory reset the phone it powers off and shows the inew logo and then black screen and again inew logo and so on..... .
Do you have installed Mobileuncle apk ? If yes ... tap on mobileuncle and tap on INTO RECOVERY MODE and tell me what happens please.
same,inew logo and blackscreen..inew logo and black screen and soo on..
Your device seems to be in bootloop !
Try to turn off you device ... then reboot by pressing the Power & Volume Up (or Down) buttons simultaneously ... and tell me what happens please.
If this solution doesn't works install "SRS One Click Android Root v4.7" (exe for Windows).
At the left of the panel (of SRS One Click) click on "ADB toolbox" and then click "Reboot Recovery" in the right of the panel.
Keep me up to date please :-)
Can i have a link to that?

The SRS thingy because the first one doesnt work for me
Do you want the link for SRS ? Sure ... here it is :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I like your perseverance ... I appreciate the people like you ... you deserve all my attentions !

Thanks Big Grin

It did this:
---= SRS One-Click-Root v4.7 =---

23:34:09 - Starting ADB Server..
23:34:14 - Rebooting Device in Recovery mode
23:34:17 - Operation: Done

but on the phone it does the same thing....inew logo and black screen....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8