www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v3 recovery problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have a question for you : your default Android was Jelly Bean or Kitkat ?
it was 4.2.2

that was it as far as i know.. but i got it used so idk what has been done to it in the past..
aaaaah ... now all is clear ... try to download (and flash) this rom :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
can i just try to flash my kitkat version that i wanted to put in the first place ?

ello?

kk i updated my android to 4.4.2 but theres one problem more,sim1 wont work,it says no service..
Sorry ... I had dinner. Explain it to me well please. Now your device works enough well ? Have you solved the bootloop problem ?
yeah
but the sim1 says "no service"

i flashed 4.4.2 on it
Please tell me which rom you have flashed on needrom.
Now install Mobileuncle MTK Tools apk into your device and advise me when you have done it

:-)

Mobileuncle MTK Tools (copy into your device with usb cable):

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
i hav flashed iNew_V3_KK_1.0.13_TWRP_SPFlash_v2 and mobileuncle is instaled
It's important to know the rom that you have flashed to solve the problem of the people with your same device in the future. Well ... tap on Mobileuncle ... tap on Engineer mode ... tap on Engineer mode (MTK) ... tap on Connectivity ... tap on CDS information ... tap on Radio information ... tap on Phone and control your IMEI number. Compare the IMEI number show by Mobileuncle with the IMEI number under the battery of your device (different ... same ... or no number) and keep me up to date.
its not the imei problem i think,my friend thinks that the pins in the sim card holder are broken idk

it says imei invalid so my friend is changing the imei to the one under the battery.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8