www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v3 recovery problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Watch the video tutorial that I've posted you ... however I know that MTK Droid Tool often doesn't repair invalid IMEI ... I have used it too and it failed ... I've already told you that Mobileuncle is more sharp than MTK Droid Tool ... I don't know how to help you if Mobileuncle show you the writing "This command is not allowed in UserBuild" ... try to send command until success ... and watch the screenshot that I've sent you here ... and remember the SPACE between AT and +, so not AT+EG but AT +EG :-(
both wont work.
did exactly like the video
Watch carefully this video-tutorial :

already have tried that,didnt work..
Dear friend,

I don't know what suggest you ... in my device mobileuncle has solved my imei problem in the past (and I've made a backup of my imei too with mobileuncle). The last suggestion (for today ... because I'm tired a little) that I can give you is try to do a factory reset of your device ... but I dubt that this solution will solve your imei problem. Please answer to my private message. Keep me up to date.

:-)
i am going to flash the soft again because maybe the version is bad...
Before to flash a different rom try to do a factory reset ... goodnight dhslider :-)
night,its 1am for me
try this [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
or this [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] because you maybe lost your sn in the flash
i did the factory reset and it got the imei working,thanks for all help Smiling
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8