www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Boot Loop on MT6575 Baoxue help pls..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i was changing the default font of my android and prompted me to restart my android ... so i press yes... then my android got stuck on boot logo .... "GREEN ANDROID LOGO"
Hi dwsdfdwdw !

You can try to do a Factory Reset of your device. Try to turn off you device ... then reboot by pressing the Power & Volume Up (or Down) buttons simultaneously ... if your device will enter into Recovery Mode ... you'll can do a Factory Reset. Remember that into Recovery Mode you have to use the volume up & down to choose the action required ... and then press the power button to start the action that you have choosen.

:-)
Sir.... but i tried that already... any alternatives?? or solutions or else.. please if you could upload some firmware of this tablet for SP F;ash tool :

BB chip: MT6575
MS Board: baoxue
IMEI 1: [moderator removed]
IMEI 2: [moderator removed]
MODEM VERSION: MAUI. 11AMD. W11.50.SP.V33, 201 3/04/35 11:25
bar code: MT01234567890123456710
uboot version: 2010.06
kernel version: 3.0.13
android version: 4.2.2
sw version: ALPS.ICS.MP.V2.26

those are all information i can give you... I searched already the firmware of this tablet but nothing is reliable on GOOGLESad Please chinaarena.com... you're my only hope.....
Try to download & install "SRS One Click Android Root" (exe for Windows).
At the left of the panel (of SRS One Click) click on "ADB toolbox" and then click "Reboot Recovery" in the right of the panel.
Download SRS from here :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Sir .. I had tried what you said but nothing happens... please do you have at least the firmware of my tablet.... see the attached photo....

for now, i think the best thing i can do is to flash my tablet with SP Flash Tool... but i do not have backups of this tablet... and i cant make because it was stuck in bootloop "sigh" .. sir if you have anhy backups or roms/firmwares please ... upload... sir.... thank you in advanced . I'm begging you[attachment=2272][attachment=2272]
Don't worry ... keep calm :-)
The pics are blurred ... please write here the signs in the pic of the back side of your device.
I can read "Note 8" , isn't it ?
it says sir,

SAMSUNG

GalaxyNote8

Made in Korea

... but actually sir this is MTK based ...
BAOXUE... i can't find anything on google... i think sometimes GOOGLE has unrealiable side after all... Sir please .. and thank you so much sir...
MADAME ... not sir :-)

If your device has MTK processor, then it is a clone of Samsung and not genuine Samsung.
You should write here the MODEL NUMBER ... you can find it under the battery of your phone ... over the IMEI numbers :-)
I'm really sorry Madamme Cleopatra:-)

But madamme... this device is a Tablet so battery is not removable ... it is an 8-inch-tablet
I hate the Samsung clone ... however I'm trying to look for a valid firmware for your device.
Pages: 1 2 3 4