www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hard bricked mt6589..... plz help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@stevenma61 and @sniper 47. Thank you much for your help got it back together
with flash 3.1352 and Carliv 6.0.4.4.
(2013-12-03, 23:25)cupi1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-13, 15:07)guardr0 Wrote: [ -> ]i think i fully give up now Sad
DON'T GIVE UP!!!

Hi guys! I'm new here and I found this topic cause I have the same problem.
I have an ALLVIEW P5 QUAD phone witch is the same as Fly IQ446/Gionee GN708W/Xolo Q800/Symphony w125/QMobile Noir A20/Polytron W7450.
Flashed with wrong firmware (including preloader) , and the phone is death. No charge , no recovery etc...
Now is OK again Big Grin

Followed he description of user stevenma61
"1- MTK droid root n tools ( i assume that u already have)
2 - SP flash tool v3.1316
3 - backup rom ( that u previously backup with the MTK droid root n tool)
- let me name yr back up rom as "ROM_AAA"

now run the mtkdroid root n tools.
hit the tab "root, backup ,recovery"
then hit the button "To prepare blocks for Flash Tool"
then choose the ROM_AAA, then choose "file.md5"
then let it process, after finish( take about 10 over minutes)
then u should see a file name "!Files_to_FlashTool" under the file folder "ROM_AAA"

now run the SP flash tool, then the scatter the file
choose the scatter file from file folder "!Files_to_FlashTool"
then hit the button "Download"

now connect yr phone (without the battery) to yr computer, if everything is ok, it should be able to finish in about 2/3 minutes, then the geen circle.
then u are done, put back the battery, reboot the phone"

I try to flash with battery and without battery , tried in multiple ways..
At least try to flash with battery but hit the "Firmware upgrade" button.
It give me an error (don't remember ) , but I have files missing from ROM.
The MTKDROIDTOOLS don't create some files from my backup.
After that I copy/paste the missing files from another clone firmware -Xolo-Q800- (fat.img ,secro.img ,userdata.img ,cache.img)
After that again "Firmware update" , connect the phone and ...nothing.
Once tried to take out the battery , press the volume up for 20 seconds with usb cable connected (read somewhere this is hard reset)
Tried in that way for five or six times and after that the process will go !!!

NOW MY PHONE WORKING AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Don't give up!

excuse my English Confused

Where do I find this file.md5?
i have lenovo s860 (1gb version) when i try to install rom via Flash Tool at start of procedure we had power down at home......... and now when i connect the device it say unrecognized device............

can be done anything?

edit: i disachemble the phone and disconnect the battery and connect it back now it show in device manager usb mtk port and flash tool recognize it..... but i cannot flash the firmware it stuck at Download da at 100%

edit: i manage to flash it with other version of flash tool
Urgent issue!!!

Yesterday during the day my Tronsmart TS7 (MTK6589) did not want to turn on from sleep (ColorOS), until the everything was ok.
I tried to enter TWRP recovery but it was just showing the teamwin logo, tried to restart and enter OS but also showed only bootlogo.

I used SP Flash tools with my Stock rom to try get it back to life but option Firmware upgrade messed it up, format was done and now GP1 to GP4 partitions show 0 Mb and NAND memory missing while emmc shows 3628 Mb but cannot format and download from SP Flash the /data, /system and /cache, tried to format through new recovery and flashing zip but without success.

I tried also using Download from KVD K7 and Cubot one (bot without flashing preloader), I managed to flash everything except the main three partitions, strangely emmc (internal SD card is OK and writable from Windows).

It seems it is bricked, PC sees it and can flash it. Strange is that I used the correct stock preloader and download and the errors are like it was using a wrong ROM data.

Can someone please provide a MTK Droid backup so that I can try to restore the whole phone?

Thanks to everyone.
(2013-08-02, 06:07)Khonshu Wrote: [ -> ]Is the phone completely dead? Can you boot into recovery?

mine is bricked too but i can still turn on the phone to recovery mode (stock recovery). but when i try to connect to pc , the pc detects it and drop the connection...
Hi, different processor but similar problem I guess..... I have bought this phone here ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]). I can't update it using SP flash tools. I tried to upgrade firmware using ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]). Now it doesn't work at all. Computer sees it only as "MTK USB Port (COM 28)" no preloader… When I connect it (no battery and switched off) device will appear for about 20-30 seconds and dissapears – it repeats few times. When I tried to upgrade firmware red bar ("Download DA 100%") runs ok but there is error displayed and information: "PRO_INFO:Failed to get PMT info" if I do "Download Only" mode in SP Flash tool "Download DA " goes also well but after that again error: BROM ERROR: S_NOT_ENOUGH_STORAGE_SPACE (1011). Is it bad prealoader file. Bad drivers (I tried many times to install preloader driver – no luck) I found also thred on XDA with similar symptoms [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].....?t=1943442 Do you have or you can make Factory Rom backup using MTK Droid Tools? Any other ideas what can I do now?
(2013-12-08, 13:34)cupi1234 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&export=download

And in this archive are the missing files from the backup , these files are from an original xolo Q800 rom.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks man my phone is alive again after a very long time.Thanks a lot man!!! Smiling
hi i need a back up file for my samsung gt-i9500 vietnam clone.im not really sure about the its rom. i was able to flash ( i think) but instead of dowload, i pressed firmware>upgrade in sp flash tool without the battery.i got the green circle but when i put my battery on my phone, my phone wont turn on.nothing.. my pc detects it as a mtk usb port. this is my situation:

1. bought it somewhere else, then did try to install 2 application, after that i got a message that my storage is too low.
2. i root it via mtk droid tools without backing it up.
3.i was able to root it successfully, however after i reboot it, wont turn on anymore, but i was able to got to android system recovery.
4. in ASR i did reset the phone and wipe the cache (forgot the exact term), then reboot but still the same. it was stuck to bootloop.
5.my pc detects it a mtxx preloader (im on winxp)
6.i flashed it using a nand rom for gt i9500, without the battery, got the green circle then after that my phone wont even go to asr anymore. its totally dead.
7. my pc is detecting it now as mtk usb port.
8. i did uninstall, reinstall the mtk vcom driver, reboot my pc, did try different port on my pc, did try different usb cable, did try different rom, did try different version of flash tool, but when i try to flash it, i was getting an error 4032. its a brom dram error i think.

the only thing i havent tried is to try a different computer, which is impossible since my win7 crashed. i only have this winxp pc.

can anybody help me on this?

i am thinking that i have flashed an incorrect rom for my phone. as i remember it was on kitkat 4.4.4 and the internal memory is 256mb only (not sure if this is useful info)...pls help me...i just want my phone back.... Sad
(2013-12-04, 14:39)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-04, 10:05)elfanto Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i have a problem similar, i made a backup with the MTKDroidTools, then i flashed a wrong firmware to my phone (Not on purposse), and SP Flash tools show me this error when i try to download the preloader that was in my backup firmware

SP FLASH TOOL ERROR : (8200)

[Platform error] The load and target are inconsistent!

[HINT]:
The load to be downloaded is for MT6589;
The platform is MT6572_S00
Please select the correct load according to the target to download.

Try to read back the and it made it, can you help me? I don't know what to do next

try to look into yr back up made by MTK droid , look for file "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc_PMT.txt"

if u can find it, copy this file and replace the file "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc_.txt in yr rom folder, then run the SP flash tool , and scatter this file and try to flash it again

but what file to copy?
(2013-08-12, 14:24)stevenma61 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
hope u can help me to unbrick my phone back to life and give guide how to do so...thanks in advance...

i am not too sure if the spflash tool can pass tru the enable dram fail 4032

any way u can try

1- MTK droid root n tools ( i assume that u already have)
2 - SP flash tool v3.1316
3 - backup rom ( that u previously backup with the MTK droid root n tool)
- let me name yr back up rom as "ROM_AAA"

now run the mtkdroid root n tools.
hit the tab "root, backup ,recovery"
then hit the button "To prepare blocks for Flash Tool"
then choose the ROM_AAA, then choose "file.md5"
then let it process, after finish( take about 10 over minutes)
then u should see a file name "!Files_to_FlashTool" under the file folder "ROM_AAA"

now run the SP flash tool, then the scatter the file
choose the scatter file from file folder "!Files_to_FlashTool"
then hit the button "Download"

now connect yr phone (without the battery) to yr computer, if everything is ok, it should be able to finish in about 2/3 minutes, then the geen circle.
then u are done, put back the battery, reboot the phone

Can you please provide all files required
bricked my q800
tried everything that can be found on internet
getting dram error
please provide all 22 files including the files.md5
did not make a readback rom now i'm stuck with a dead rom
please help thanks in advance
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7