www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hard bricked mt6589..... plz help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Please I need a recovery.img of i9600 Mt6589 clone..thank you.
(2013-08-13, 11:45)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]go to forum another forum developer
n serach
iNew i6000 (and other Chinese 6.45" FHD phones
at the latest post u should see my posted sample

at the moment, the only way to recover is to cable flash. (not card flash).
u can try to see if any cable flash rom that r quite similar to yr phone, and try to flash it, anyway there is no harm done

do u have a team viewer installed in yr computer, if so i can help u remotely

I have a same problem in my sm-n9006 clone mt6582 note 3 , i can't switch on, can't charge the phone...but everytime connect cable to pc, i do hear that sound...and if pressed vol - , it will instal driver for the phone but after intsalled it say phone unpluged and driver not installed.. any Help ?
hola, yo tengo un ladrillo que se reinicia pero no pasa mas del logo :c necesito una asesoria... ya que no entra al recovery porque no lo tiene...
(2013-08-12, 14:24)stevenma61 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
hope u can help me to unbrick my phone back to life and give guide how to do so...thanks in advance...

i am not too sure if the spflash tool can pass tru the enable dram fail 4032

any way u can try

1- MTK droid root n tools ( i assume that u already have)
2 - SP flash tool v3.1316
3 - backup rom ( that u previously backup with the MTK droid root n tool)
- let me name yr back up rom as "ROM_AAA"

now run the mtkdroid root n tools.
hit the tab "root, backup ,recovery"
then hit the button "To prepare blocks for Flash Tool"
then choose the ROM_AAA, then choose "file.md5"
then let it process, after finish( take about 10 over minutes)
then u should see a file name "!Files_to_FlashTool" under the file folder "ROM_AAA"

now run the SP flash tool, then the scatter the file
choose the scatter file from file folder "!Files_to_FlashTool"
then hit the button "Download"

now connect yr phone (without the battery) to yr computer, if everything is ok, it should be able to finish in about 2/3 minutes, then the geen circle.
then u are done, put back the battery, reboot the phone

where would i find the file.md5 ?????? i dont have the mtk droid rom backup but i have downloaded the stock rom which doesnt contain file.md5 i may need the mtk tool backup file u have backed up before cause i didnt backup and another thing the missing files you shared in zippy.com is expired can you upload again???
Hi, khaled. If you've downloaded the stock ROM in
Sp flash tool format, you won't be needing the files.md5
Just use the stock ROM to flash.
Bro do you have any back up rom which was backuped by MTK droid tool.. ??
Hi jamius19,
Could you fix your Symphony W125?

I don't have MTK Droid Tool backup.
Where can I find PMT for MTK6589/$GB ROM??
(2013-12-08, 13:34)cupi1234 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&export=download

And in this archive are the missing files from the backup , these files are from an original xolo Q800 rom.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
the second link not work
please another link my phone is on hard brick redmi red rice MTK6589T i need backup thanks
Help me friends,
I have Bluboo x6 model b:6 phone but wrong rom installed and phone not working and not flashing. Computer is dedected but have regularly connection problem. I'm driver installed. Sp flash tool "invalid scatter file" errors. Please help me ! MT6752 I can not send thread.
Please someone can upload a backup for HTC One M7 Clone mt6589? I really really need this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7